If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]
edit: so now you can read it again oO;

It was probably stupid for her to try and save all of the animals in Clouded Tears...but what else could she do? After she'd helped that eagle, Hrrarl, they had slowly began to come to her. She'd thought about turning them away, but after she'd seen some of their injuries...she just couldn't. She'd been injured many times before and knew how it felt to be in pain. She wanted to make all of their pain go away. Plus the wolves. She figured that any practice she got with the animals would prove invaluable to helping the wolves of the pack. She would gain knowledge by seeing what worked with the animals that she treated. It was a give and take.

"Maybe you should try and bring me to the two legged side" She tossed back at her, grinning. She knew how much Poe enjoyed the freedom of the werewolf form. "With enough persuasion..." There were things that she could do with Poe, like holding her, that she wouldn't be able to do in her four legged form. They could nudge and nuzzle, but that was no comparison to nice pair of arms that could hug, fingers to run through fur.

"Love to. You're so good to me...I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so glad that you came here--I wasn't sure...if it was for the best, at first." The words continued as a thought; "If I was worth moving all the way here".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread