If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

A suggestive glint hit her green-toned eyes upon Naniko's challenge, and Poe was unable to drop her devilish grin. "And I just happen to have a natural flare of a particular form of persuasion, lucky me..." she said lowly, sliding her palms down Naniko's waist, curving across her hip bones and taking a brief and light-riding dive down her inner thighs and back. Ah, there was so much more than held hands and hugs that the werewolf anatomy could achieve well beyond the capacity of their four legged version. Easy and innocent, Poe's hands whisked away from Naniko's body and placed themselves on the ground before her knees, which tilted her entire torso away. With heavy bangs covering one eye and much of her face, she brought the subject back to the mindful.

"You would have been just fine without me, 'Niko. You're a strong girl, in more ways than you seem to recognize," she began, a lovingly firm comment that was moved past before there might be a chance for argument. "For better or worse, I'm here for you, and you alone. I wanted to be closer to you, and I continue to want to be near you." She nudged her muzzle to one side, pushing her dark hair from her gaze to lock it on her companion's. "I love you, Naniko. Remember that when you're unsure." Because they had both found plenty to be unsure about before getting to this point. Their shared blood, their shared family, and the many, many differences despite these too-close components. It had been a miracle that Poe had set aside her fear of commitment without all of that weighing down on them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread