If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]
Taking a break from my Music Booster's scholarship essay x_x -stab-

The touch made her shiver, not only because the blanket had fallen away a little, but because of the force of it. It was unexpected...but enjoyed. This wasn't really the time or place, especially not so close to the fire...but Poe seemed to know that. A few seconds afterwards, the tease of a wolf was settled back down next to her, looking as if nothing had happened. Naniko pushed the blanket off of herself and stood up, preparing to get the dark wolf back--but Poe was already speaking again. The alabastor wolf settled for peace and stood behind her love, wrapping the blanket around her.

When Poe finished Naniko blinked. She wasn't sure how to respond to that, really. She didn't think that she was a strong person...maybe good with pups and medicine, but that was about it.

"Me too. With you. I feel like we've always been together...or were meant to be." She sat back down next to the fire, looking back at Poe. Before long, though a peculiar smell came to her nostrils, distracting her. "Food's on fire."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread