If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?
[html]

Meant to be. That was a strange concept for the dark girl, who had felt that term only in brief, passionate rushes that cascaded away shortly after. But Naniko had been different, from beginning to present, and a lingering feeling of tameness around her cousin-lover. The thought permeated her gaze and mind, lulling her into silence that was shattered in seconds.

With Naniko's calm warning, Poe whipped around to look at her coat hanger set-up with wide eyes and a small yelp. "Shit!" she shouted, launching herself up into a crouch by their side, plucking both wires from the ground and shoving them meat-end into the dirt. Several squeaks, whines, and delicate muffling-slaps later, Poe sat staring at the smoldered remains of Naniko's offering. "... I blame this on you, you know," she said finally, in a grave, soft voice. Turning to look at the white figure behind her, she offered only a scolding tilt of her head. "You and your sexy body are just too damn distracting for my- or your own good, clearly." She nodded as if feeling settled by her attractive accusation, ready to retry her (not-so) fool-proof method, despite the gathered smoke that could only slowly leak from the makeshift vent above them. "Now, cover yourself up like a proper lady and keep these pervy hands away!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread