Darkest before the Dawn
[html]

When it came to conquering, there were basically two things men seemed to be interested in; land, power and women. Okay, so three. Anann could help but laugh. So it is women then, that capture your king's attention. I pray he isn't forceful? She asked the question, rather jokingly. Still was something she should know, but she figured Heath would have already warned her of such things. Kings often preferred the women who openly throw themselves at them anyway, or so she imagined.

Upon Heath catching the pouch, dark brown eyes watched him. Reading his face, trying to guess what he might be thinking. She worried she had gone too far. She had only just meet the man after traveling weeks on end. Her horse had out right attacked him, although had Rem actually meant any harm things would have wound up quite different she imagined. Any worry that may have daunted her features vanished at his answer, her face beaming. At least she had one issue solved. It was great burden off her shoulders knowing there was a food supply for Rem. She could take care of herself.

Anann got on her feet as well, taking a couple steps forward. Thank you. She said simply but earnestly. She shrugged, looking around her. I have no plans, dark orbs falling back to his face. Perhaps you have time today? If not, just name it. I'm sure I can find time. Her tail swayed gently behind her. She had worried and fretted about settling into a new home. It was something she had never done before. It was reassuring that she seemed to be making a friend already. Um, my packs. I'll only need a few things until I get settle in. Any chance I can store them somewhere? I'd hate to have to pack them everywhere with me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread