Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
[html]

He was always so considerate; seemed like he cared about her more than anyone else. The joy of this often overwhelmed the girl, but she took it utterly for granted because she felt exactly the same. A little wind blew along the beach, ruffling through both their coats of varying degrees of gold - a shade the sky was currently attempting to mimic. She sighed softly, the meltingly warm look in her eyes evidence that it was no gesture of melancholy. He was being so very serious, and though she loved the solemnity on his face her mood was sheer exhileration now he was here. She couldn't help but smile as she answered "I know you are. I'm here for you, too, Kansas," and she swayed slowly towards him as if to fall into a melodramatic embrace, but at the last moment shoved the handsome goose at his chest instead. "But you can carry supper!" she said with a snicker, adding affectionately "and don't complain or I'll rub sand in your hair." Her eyes danced with mischief. "D'you want to walk up to the dunes?" The view would be exquisite up there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread