Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
[html]

He also loved the beach, mostly because it was so different from anywhere he’d been before. He loved the salty air and the soft sands; the never-ending ocean and the big sky. It was so very peaceful – he felt like he could forget his worries and simply admire the beauty around him. And it was so much better now that he had Legacy with him – she made everything so perfect. He followed suit and let his snout life upward, feeling the cool breeze on his throat and grinning to himself.

Legacy now she explained her thoughtfulness – not that he needed an explanation. He wouldn’t have minded had she kept her thoughts to herself, as she had every right to. But he was curious, and he greeted her words with perked ears, giving them a moment’s thought. He knew very well that things would be different… he had experienced a lot of changes so far. It was worrisome; he couldn’t lie, but that was life, he supposed. "I don’t know. I…think everything changes, but it’s better that way." He didn’t want to sound overly philosophical, and he hoped his answer wasn’t too vague. ’Cause, it would be boring if everything was the same. But nothing can change the way I feel about you, he wanted to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread