Why does it rain...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kka4-2.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Clearly I'm slow too, so don't fret XD; 300+

She was glad that Haruhi didn't press her for more information regarding her incident with Haku Soul. Talking about it wasn't something she enjoyed in the least. She knew keeping it all inside probably wasn't the healthiest thing, but bringing it up was too painful. She was in enough pain without bringing the psychological wounds closer to the surface. Hopefully she could start to feel like she was healing soon, but so far she was still stuck in more or less the same state of mind. Out of instinct she shrugged slightly at the response, a wince crossing her face as pain shot through her broken arm. That had been a stupid move on her part. "It happens in times like this, I suppose..." With war came unspeakable amounts of pain and death and misery and all the things that stifled her otherwise bright spirit. Inferni had always had its conflicts, but she had not expected to return here just in time for a full fledged war. It certainly wasn't helping her to recover at all.

"No problem," she said as Haruhi slowly took a seat in the cave. Rikka leaned her head back against the wall of the cave, a soft sigh exhaling from her lungs. How did such delicate flowers end up in a place like this, she wondered. What was the appeal? She had family here, that was her reason for living in the clan, but what of this coyote? Far as she could tell she was no Lykoi, so what would attract a timid girl such as this to the dangerous clan. The only thing that came to mind was protection, because she was a coyote, but surely there were other packs here who accepted coyotes. "What brought you here, to Inferni? If you don't mind my saying, you don't seem to fit the usual M.O." Perhaps it was too invasive a question, but Rikka couldn't help her curiosity.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread