These feelings will be gone
[html]
500+
500+
you pop out a 1000+ and I will hurt you :|

Leather was not something that the redhead worked with extensively. He had dabbled, but the result had been sub par. After a day wearing the skin as a light jacket, the thing fell apart at the seems at the shoulders. Plus it was a poorly made and designed thing to begin with. Some light rain had forced him to move a bit harshly and he ripped the needlework with a sing jerk of the arms. Naturally he stood under a large tree gaping at the sleeves that lay at odd intervals in front of him. It did not seem like something that was easy to work with, and Strelein still did not really comprehend fully how to work well with leather material. Cloth, woven by hand, was his chosen medium.

The redhead shrugged at the strange woman. "I can't tan it myself, since I just don't understand how." The look on his face was one of slight shame came as he laughed lightly. "It would be tricky to make anything with a real shape but I guess making a cape isn't really that complicated." Strelein did wonder how the woman got a bear pelt. Bears were supposed to be hard to take down, though maybe now it was a bit easier to kill one with bows and arrows.

The Marquis raised an eyebrow at the woman. Judging from her horse, she was probably drawn to the pack's nature of having mounts. Strel was not interested in the creatures; they disliked him most of the time. Maybe it was the absolutely apparent fear in his eyes? "Eh, they're just some stables. Horses don't really like me." Looking away, the redhead let his face twist into a coy grin as he eyed the woman from one corner of his eye. He gave her a strange look as he bared his teeth in a side grin. "I hear he's taken, missy. Don't be taking that boy from his poor girl." Heath would probably not leave his woman, but teasing was a good way to ease into a decent friendship.

A large pack? No wonder the woman left. They could get so bothersome, what with having to know everyone's name to be polite. Strel had a good memory, but that did not mean he was able to hold onto a large amount of names in his head. After a certain amount, the names got jumbled and pushed out by new ones. "I see why you left. Fighting. Gross." The Miracles male gave a visible shudder, pushing away from the tree as he uncrossed his ankles. He plopped down in front of the woman, the tree still close to his back. "I don't think my king is quite like that. I think he might be a bit more of a pacifist than that. Maybe egotistical, but he's gotta be right?" he prattled off, eying the strange horse Rem. Who's to say he will not decide to charge Strel for being suspicious looking. "I myself grew up in a medium pack, but boy, it was worse than a drug club in Toronto," he said, laughing, as though he knew all about them. He did not. He was about as drug savvy as he was physics savvy.

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rainbowcount {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4F475F; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread