These feelings will be gone
300+
[html]

normally Im lucky to get out a 500+ =p

It was nice to have someone to talk to. During her travels the golden fem's mind had been flood with thoughts. She had talked to Rem, but the horse rarely had a response of any sort. Anann hadn't been sure what to think of Strelein when they had first bumped into each other, but she was glad to have come across the red-headed man. His corky attitude was chasing away the darker thoughts that had been eating at her as of late and it was also making her suddenly aware of how lonely she had been.

She knew how to stitch leather and could probably do something with the pelt herself but she had no talent for things that nature. She could make bags, straps and harnesses sure, but her attempts of any sort of clothing always ended in frustration. Oh no, its already tanned. I've been using it as a blanket during my travels actually. I can stitch leather well, but I'm afraid I'd make a wrong cut and ruin it or something. Frustration was a fair description of the woman's relationship with clothing. The belt she wore from time to time was nothing more than a place to strap her pouches. Her sense of fashion non-existent.

Her chance encounter with Heath had sent Anann on a quest to learn more about the Miracles pack. She had found herself drawn to the coy-wolf. A kindred spirit, she supposed. In the short time they had spent together she felt the had similar ideals. Finding the right pack could be a bit of a crap shoot. Meeting more members, learning what she could of the packs life style had become her next goal. Oh its nothing like that. She said dismissively. Laughing at the odd look Strelein gave her. The feminine scent that hung on his fur told me that much. A potentiality good friend, nothing more. She raised her hands in fain defense.

Setting her hands on the ground, slightly behind her. One hand landed on the pouch of jerky at her side. Reminding her of its presence. Before she had chance to offer her companion any the topic of conversation finally tilted toward something of great interested of the fem. I would like to know about your king if I am to make him my own. All I know so far is that he is a one-armed dog whose interest in conquest of women. She said, a slight smirk on her face. She was intrigued by this King Jacquez. Oh and that he came her by boat! Would you like some jerky? She held out the pouch to the man now sitting across from her.

Table by Alli<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread