Change has come, keep your dignity
[html]

The young blonde male was a child by nature, it would seem, and no matter how hard he tried to force himself out of it, it never seemed to work. There was so much that he didn't know, so much that he wasn't ever able to learn. The most important thing, at the moment, was that he wasn't sure how to have a successful relationship. The only thing he really had to go off of was his mother and father, which hadn't ended well. He still blamed himself for it. The one thing he did understand, though, was his own feelings. The way he always seemed to smile whenever her saw her, just the same as he smiled as she emerged from her den.

Her arms around his neck and the gentle nuzzle that was given was enough to make the boy melt, it was a warmth inside of his that he hadn't ever dreamed of feeling. "I missed you too.." He returned in a whisper, his voice soft and awkward. Sometimes he wondered, because of how shy he tended to be, if she really believed him. When she pulled herself away from him Jasper grinned a lopsided grin, lifting one hand to scratch nervously at his ear. "I uhm..I have a surprise for you." He watched her hopefully. "I mean..if you have time to come with me." He never wanted to pain.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread