Change has come, keep your dignity
[html]

Jasper didn't dare release her hand until she was fully seated, hunching himself over just to make sure that he didn't lose his grip. Once she was situated he joined her, not across from her, but off to the side just a little bit. He didn't want to be to far away from her, he never liked the feeling that it left him with. The young male was about to reach for the rather large basket in front of them about the time that she spoke. Her voice made him pause and he turned to her instead, the nervous smile on his face softening to something much deeper. "It's because you deserve it." His words held sincere truth and he was suddenly not the shy and withdrawn boy he most usually was. "And you don't have to thank me either." It was nice to hear her thanks but it was not needed, he could easily see it in her eyes.

Leaning forward just a bit, Jasper flipped open one side of the basket, promptly pulling out a rather large plate. There was a rabbit there, sliced down the middle and cooked to completion. He'd learned a thing or two about cooking while living in Europe, one of those things being that with the right spices, just about anything could be roasted on a spit. He situated the plate right in front of them, which was porcelain and pristine white, he'd cleaned it sparkling earlier that day. "I hope you like it, some people don't like cooked food." He said as he presented it to her. "And I have a special dessert too, but it has to be made right before we have it." That would be his big finish for the evening.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread