i knew the pathway like the back of my hand
[html]

End here??? Ruri's about to freeze her tail off

Geneva seemed genuinely distressed by Ruri's news that Firefly had been hurt. That spoke tremendously of the Valley woman's character to be concerned for those she didn't even know. The blue merle woman smiled and nodded in the direction of the other woman in an expression of thanks. "I hope no one in your pack gets caught in the cross-fire. Inferni and Dahlia de Mai can fight to their hearts content, but they should keep that conflict to themselves," Ruri replied, a concerned tone clinging to her words.

When Geneva offered to give Ruri any information about the war that she came across, the collie's ears perked in interest. "I'll do the same, thank you. It's probably the best way to stay out of the war, now that I think about it. The better informed we all are, the better we can avoid it," she stated, milky blue eyes squinting as a gust of cold wind blew past her. Her hands and feet had gone numb minutes ago and she knew she would have to head back to her house soon or face frostbite. She hated to leave her new found friend and ally but mother nature was not being cooperative today. "I...I'm sorry Geneva, but I think...I think I'm going to have to go. I'm not too used to being out in the cold this long and my clothes just aren't cutting it with all of this wind and snow," she apologized, not wanting to seem rude, but needing to make as quick an exit as she could. The lithe collie woman, despite being bundled up in her cashmere tunic, woolen poncho and snow pants was freezing and though she hated to bid farewell so soon, she did not know if she would be able to make it back to her house if she stayed any longer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread