Meandering Ways
[html]

OOC: Don’t worry about it, I fully understand Big Grin

WC:333

he’d been climbing a tree near the shoreline to get a better look of a bird he’s spotted nesting and wanted to check to see if there were eggs, it was only a bird though, not his biggest interest in the raptors but birds tended to mate around the same time he noticed, and he was just documenting things in his head about habits of any bird he could find, he was disappointed to find the nest empty, of coarse… it was still way too early for eggs and such, he climbed down disappointed, and slipped on the last branch and fell to the ground, the mud that use to be snow broke his fall, but gave him a patch of dark brown on his rump.

Grumbling words that his sister would slap his mouth for and say those weren’t proper or what not, he stood rubbing his sore rump, turning around he saw another wolf, no not a wolf, but a coyote, this made him put his guard up, but if he hadn’t learned anything from his sister it was that judging books by their cover wasn’t the way to go, besides, maybe he was a member of this pack? He didn’t know everyone, and he could just be scared because of the news of a war, if there was one, this newcomer wouldn’t be wandering around alone. Niro looked around to check and see if he was actually alone or not. Just as he thought no one was there, he remembered, the coyote saw his embarrassing fall.

Uh, hi,

He said his cheeks glowing red under his grey and mud splotched fur. How embarrassing, falling out of a tree, now he felt more exposed that his rump was all muddy, but he didn’t turn tail and run though

I don’t believe we have met, my name is Niro,
he was too wary to hold out his hand to this stranger, but he gave a respectful bow of the head.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread