[M] Strangers make the best of friends.
[html]

WC 404.
Sorry for the wait.

His words fell together, a jumble of letters in her mind. It took her a moment or two to separate what was important, and what wasn't. She wasn't sure why she had momentarily lost interest in his words, but it could have been the embarrassment of her latest statement. Unsure of how to respond, she simply nodded at him and smiled shyly. There was something oddly pleasurable about a male returning a compliment, and though it didn't happen often, Lucia could definitely say she liked the feeling.

“Thank you,”
she whispered kindly, her emerald coals staring blankly at him. “It has been a while since I were called interesting. I am glad that you like me.” That was a lie. She was thrilled. There were thoughts in her head that she could probably get killed for somewhere in the world. They were graphic, almost wrong. Yet, they made her happy – and that was all that mattered in her mind. The arousing feeling crept along her spine, and as such, Lucia cleared her throat. It didn't help much, but it reminded her that some things were best left alone. Unless of course he ever felt similar emotions – then she would perhaps change her opinion.

“I also agree about your statement about knives.”
The silence had to be broken, otherwise Lucia was sure she would do something she might regret – or perhaps Snake would anyway. “I find weapons a lot more entertaining. The adrenalin rush leaves little to the imagination. It also is the perfect 'high', I think.” Her lips sprouted a look which could have no real description; perhaps she was just happy that they were getting along. It was unusual to say the least – and for once, Lucia knew what it felt like to be somewhat comfortable in somebody's presence without the aid of alcohol or drugs. “Do you just use knives, or are there other weapons you like to indulge with?” Malachite coals flashed dangerously, there was a pleasure in her eyes now; the talk of weapons and fighting triggered a sickly interest in the female. She did love the thought of spilling someone's intestines across the ground sometimes. It helped her sleep – occasionally. “I like guns myself. Though I am yet to find one which works – or that I particularly like. Have you ever seen a .44 Magnum up close?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread