[M] Strangers make the best of friends.
[html]

WC 557.
I don't have a clue what happened here; I lost my muse. xD

His silence felt like punishment. The pause on his maw gave way to the echo of her heartbeat; the heat of her body rose with adrenaline and hormones that swallowed her veins, almost replacing her bloodstream entirely. Emerald eyes studied his face, trying to read a reaction – but, similar to earlier, it had become a blank canvass once more. She thought - just for a moment - that she caught a flicker of a smile, or perhaps a sparkle in his coals, but it passed too quickly to be certain. All that she could figure is that either she had scared him into a statuesque state, where perhaps his mind was telling him to run away – or, if luck rested on her side of the line, he simply liked to tease. The latter was much more appealing to the ebony canine.

As the stillness in the air continued to build, her mind felt torn between two. She wanted to wait, listen in case he responded, yet she also wanted to wander off into her place of thoughts and dreams – she never had been the patient type. As such, her auds perked themselves atop her crown, half listening and half not to the ocean's roars and the breathing of her companion. Staring blankly at his frame, admiring and studying as hard as she could, his pulse became momentarily visible to the femme. Th soft rising and falls of his chest almost hypnotizing, driving her mind to travel elsewhere, and a smile to pause on her mouth.

Her thoughts were light, pleasurable. There was images of things that perhaps she could – maybe one day – live in reality. Snake, as attractive as he was, seemed all so much more appealing in her mind. Perhaps it was the dirty things she wanted to do, or perhaps it was just the nature of her mind; the limitless boundaries of her thought pattern. The more graphic they got, the more she wanted him. It was just a question of how much longer she had to wait.

Shifting uncomfortably, struggling to handle the deathly quiet around her, Lucia's hackles shivered momentarily. A chill caught her off guard. It was as though the wind had timed itself perfectly, her ears flicking as a word buried itself deep into the wrinkles of her brain. 'Yes', the word had came at exactly the right time – the theory of destiny echoed in the abyss of her subconscious. Glancing up at him, his fur almost sparkling in the odd scatter of light here and there, the ocean reflecting in his eyes of olive-green, Lucia let herself go.

Her face moved closer, eyes peeling into a close. She could feel their breaths mingling, the warmth hitting her lips like an acid trip. She felt dizzy, lightheaded. Her body tingled. Finally she felt their lips touch, and as they brushed ever so lightly past one-another, she couldn't help but speak her mind. There was no need to lie to him now; they seemed too close for dishonesty.
“I think I want you,” she rasped, her breathing sharp as it caught in her throat. “...Kiss me,” she smiled; their lips brushed again – she was teasing, or at least attempting to. It only seemed fair; the wait had been unbearable. “...Want me... back...”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread