tear me down
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... geneva.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Other than the war, Geneva could not think of any other pitfalls that Soka would run into. Although there was some turmoil between the groups that lived here, this land was more or less safe. And since spring was fast on the heels of winter, securing resources wouldn't be that much of a challenge. She remembered that it was harder procuring food as a loner, but Sokanon seemed confident and capable. Those were two things that Geneva had been lacking when she had been on her own. All in all, she did not think that she had much to worry about regarding this stranger. She seemed savvy and like she could take care of herself.

Geneva's ears twitched and she turned her lime colored eyes back upon the gray stranger. "I think that about covers it," the Phoenix Valley wolfess said with a slight smile. "There are plenty of neutral territories. The city, which is close by, is particularly interesting if you're of the mind to explore, and there are plenty of places to find game and water." Geneva did not know what Sokanon's purposes were here, but she hoped that she could find whatever it was she needed, if she was looking for something in specific. "I should probably find my way back home," she said somewhat wryly, giving her a smile before she began to turn. "If you are ever in need of a guide, or have questions, you can always look me up," she added as an afterthought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread