Clearing Out the Cobwebs
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

>w< Yeaaaah! That would be wicked. I believe Yumiko met Lotus briefly before this thread, in another fail thread that.... failed... but let's just say they saw each other for like, ten minutes. <3

Word Count: 179

As Ember agreed to Yumiko's dinner 'plans', she couldn't help but wag her tail joyfully. Sure, she'd talked to a few wolves here and there, and even made a young friend from another pack. She hadn't, however, actually had a planned meeting with another in months. She had never really had someone to call a 'friend' since joining this pack and now two were coming over to dinner soon! Yumiko's mind and heart were reeling, and she did her best to keep a stupid grin off her face (despite sneaking suspicions it was blatantly obvious anyway).

"Definately keep in touch!" she said with a wave of her slender fingers, "I'll talk to you later!" With that, Ember turned to head back to her den, fish still waggling behind her. Yumiko followed suit and headed the few feet towards her very own cave and, with a sigh, propped the fallen broom-branch back up on the wall and prepared herself for a long time of gathering feathers. She really should get some furs soon for her floor; all in good time.

COMPLETETH Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread