It's all in your head
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

This looks lonely. I hope you don't mind a hippie! Lyrics are Gorillaz's "El Manana."

The war had driven him from home, and like the vagrant he had become through Juniper Peace, the coyote was like a unyielding force once his legs got moving. The pack of hippies had taught him to never stay in one place too long; the world was full of both hate and beauty, and for that reason the pack had been wanderers, moving to avoid the gathering hate around them while gaining the opportunity to never stop intaking the wonders of Mother Earth. Inferni was a place of death and blood; his home within the clanlands was away from the rest where he was primarily left alone, though Razekiel was a perfectly social creature. He was not, however, social with killers and murderers, and that was whom he'd stupidly chosen to surround himself with upon returning to Inferni. His family was there, however, and he had no desire to return to the Juniper Peace he'd single-handedly destroyed.

But when he could wander from Inferni and the war it raged, he did. The rainbow effects of the caustic material in the joints he smoked was enough to free him of the pressures of war and what waited for him home in Inferni, not to mention recoloring Mother Earth into a fantastic canvas of paints and pictures he did not always see with unclouded eyes. Ah, but what was this he'd found? Suddenly he was indoors, head spinning as always as he walked on wobbly, unsteady legs, the effects of the joint on his lip in full blow. "Summer don't know me no mooooore," he sang stupidly as he went along, half-mast straw eyes dipping in each room he passed by. "Ahaha, where am I? Mother mine, mother mine, your beauty waits outside," Razekiel gurgled, then sneezed -- the force of which nearly throwing him backwards into a wall.

"Summer daaays, lost my miiind," he sang, putting a little bit of a messy skip in his step, all the while dancing his arms in the arm and wiggling his hips. The floors creaked beneath him, but ah, it was a wonderful sound! How his sunshine would have loved that sound, and surely even silly Samael would not have resisted the playful chills on his spine! "Lord, I'm fine! Oh! Maybeee in tiiiime--"" And he paused, his eyes gazing in at a beautiful woman! So serene, with her love in the pages of a book!

He slumped against the doorframe, head still pleasurably dizzy. "You'll want to be miiine," the song fell to a whisper, sung through his grinning teeth, and nothing more.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread