It's all in your head
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 256px 0px; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Looks fine to me. ^^

The coyote made a sweet, blazed smile at her compliment, completely unaware whether or not it was sarcasm or truth. He had a tendency to always think the best of others, strangers or not, and this case was no different. She was kind, however, with a soft and melodious tone in her words; had it not been for the music in her voice and the calmness in her demeanor, Razekiel might have thought her a demon. "Not stoned, man; just breathin' the good times in deep, going with the flow, yeah? You know what I'm talking about." He grinned -- there was no alarm, no distaste in her expression for the smell he knew he lingered with, and even that was enough to signal to Razekiel that she was not unfamiliar with his practice.

At the invitation, Razekiel pushed off the door frame and staggered towards her, unsteady and wobbly on his legs and veering off into odd directions more than once. He giggled all the while, however, before finally bouncing down onto the edge of the bed beside her, bobbing up and down on the springs briefly before inhaling a deep gulp of the caustic smoke and releasing it, the clouds filtering out his nose and between his teeth freely. "Ahaha, you're right, man. I'm stoooooned." He wiggled a little to get comfortable, and then all too suddenly flopped backward onto his back, grinning up at the ceiling. "Woaaaah, man. What'd you ask? Names? Errrrrr-azekiel, man. Here, you want?" Straw eyes glancing at her, his arm extended to point the joint at her next.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-willow b{font-weight:bold; color:#354F27; letter-spacing:1px;}
.raze-willow p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread