It's all in your head
WC: 581.

Sorry for not using a posttable at the moment, but at work so it's just a quick reply to keep things flowing. Hope th
at's ok. Smile

---

Her lips curled; a smile on her blushing face. She glanced over at her intoxicated friend, and as the world around her seemed to ripple, her malachite eyes glowing radiantly under the glaze of drugs. She smiled once more, watching him carefully whilst his hand brushed her obsidian face. He was warm to the touch, her skin tingling at the sensation. It was almost arousing in some twisted sense of it all. “You only like my eyes because you’re stoned.” She chuckled playfully, extending her arm to poke him in the ribs, perhaps to tickle him or maybe just catch him off-guard. She wanted to rid the thoughts in her mind; she was perverse in many senses, but she doubted he shared this trait – or at least, she hadn’t seen any glimpse of it just yet. She was in a playful mood; calm, relaxed, at ease – it was amazing how one little plant could do that – oh, and the good company, of course.

As he sipped her bottle, a dribble of liquid escaping his lips and running down his chin, she smirked quietly. There was something always amusing her when it came to alcohol; everyone drunk it differently, and everyone enjoyed different tastes. She was just glad that he shared her likeness for Bourbon. It was a delicacy, and she thanked whoever it was who had created such a beautiful thing. Intoxication was an amazing thing; she hoped it would last forever.

This thought however, soon passed. Subjects turned onto Raze’s former lover. Ivy-toned eyes turned to watch her companion, studying his face and looking for some kind of emotion. He appeared to have had quite a soft spot for the one he called ‘ocean flower’. It triggered even more curiosity; what happened? Why wasn’t she here now? Where was she now? Did he still love her? She could have asked all these, but they just seemed so indecent. She smiled numbly, and picked up the bottle of Jack casually. Sipping the beautiful nectar, she felt the warmth trickle down her throat, burning her insides with a comforting feeling. She was such a junkie. “That sucks Hun.” She said simply, placing the bottle near her side, accessible for the pair of them. “The way you talk about her – you must have had strong feelings...” She broke off her sentence, she promised herself she wouldn’t inquire. It was not a suitable subject, and she was not one to pry. “Forgive me,” she whispered, dropping her gaze to the bottle. “It’s not my place to ask.”

Fiddling with the glass, her digits curling and twisting around the bottleneck, she flicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth – another trait which displayed her anxiety. She made clicking noises in the silence, as she pondered on the words he had spoken. Thinking to herself, some remote wrinkle in her brain stumbled over the idea of Snake. She smiled at the thought of him, but didn’t know whether it was serious or not. They had lain together, they had shared special moments – but the situation was unclear. That was something she would have to remedy at a later date; if she ever saw him again, that was. “I know someone,” she finally muttered under her breath, the need for more drugs entering her bloodstream, her receptors aching for more. She could feel herself sobering up. “But I am unaware of how we are... I haven’t seen him in a while. But my god, he’s perfect.”

Messages In This Thread