Give [M]e One Good Reason Why.
[html]

WC 325.
Sorry for the long wait Sad & the terrible, terrible reply.

He strolled into her line of sight; strong, confident. Lucia's malachite orbs traveled across him, studying carefully. He seemed to be a hybrid, something which she had rarely come across on her travels – and although it didn't bother her much, it was a curious thing. Especially considering how wolf and coyote seemed to tear one another apart on a daily basis these days. He was like the ultimate sign of peace, in a strange ironic sort of way.

As his masculine tone reached her auds, her muscles began to relax, folding in on themselves and allowing her pulse to slow. Her eyes cooled from their fiery twinkle, and her hackles slipped softly back into place.
“Forgive me,” she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear, as though she was almost losing her voice in his presence. “I thought you were someone else.” That was a lie. She hardly knew anyone else. Who else could it of been? She prayed he did not ask her whom she had mistaken him for, she didn't have a clue. Would a fake name help? She doubted it. “I was merely looking around. Getting to know my surroundings and the wonders of this land,” she continued, much calmer than before, though still nervous. It was hidden well beneath her skin, buried beneath a calm, collected, almost innocent exterior – this male seemed to have a powerful aura around him. He made her feel uncomfortable. She hoped he couldn't tell.

“I'm kind of new here,”
she admitted, “I'm just looking for a place to rest and regain strength--” she tried to smile, although it was twisted and merely looked out of place. Her eyes stared intently on the hybrid, unsure of how to act. A scar wrinkled over one of her beautiful coals. He was closed, she couldn't read him. It was unusual. “The name is Lucia. Lucia Cabriel... And you are?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread