Give [M]e One Good Reason Why.
Quick reply for you whilst I'm at work just to keep things moving - my apologies for the crapness of it! xD

His words grated against her skull, auds twitching as his tongue spat out instructions – or perhaps simply demands. She smiled slightly, perhaps even just a small smirk, as her mind spilled over where she had heard that name before. Inferni – it rang a bell, but why? That was the question. It bugged her, yet she nodded at the hybrid and understood. “Inferni,” she whispered, her voice respectful and her eyes down toward the ground, although still aware of her surroundings. “Rumour says that wolves and Inferni don’t get on? Mind if I ask why?” She was genuinely curious, but then her thoughts skipped back to why she had heard the pack name before. Snake. It bit her like a viper in the grass, a bullet through the skull – it was a sniper shot. “I understand that a friend of mine is in your pack?” She smiled slightly, butterflies attacking her organs, and the image of his face glued to her eyelids every time she blinked. “Snake?? You know him?”

“I take it I would not be welcome to visit Inferni?” she asked quietly, guessing the answer, but figured she would ask anyway. It never hurt. “I mean no harm, I just like to explore. That and I may be of use to the pack one day? I’m a good ally.” As a matter of fact, she just wanted to see Snake again – but she wouldn’t tell him that. It could get him dishonoured if rumours about the coyote-wolf feud were true, and that was the last thing she wanted. She just prayed they were just lies, and that one-day; she could perhaps be with the beautiful coyote of this Alpha’s pack.

“I’m assuming you lead the Inferni pack, right?”

Messages In This Thread