Give [M]e One Good Reason Why.
[html]

WC: 523.

His eyes had narrowed almost to the size of needles, but it appeared that the question Lucia had thrown his way had caused distraction on his part. The Aquila’s face now showed a smile. It was thin, and perhaps a bit lame, but it reassured the ebony femme just enough that she was not going to get her ass kicked across the mountain for her wild tongue. He spoke shortly after; the tone had no specific emotion. It was just as it always sounded – straight from a brochure, or script. There seemed to be no individuality in his answers. Lucia could almost bet her life on the fact that almost everyone got told the same things.

Nodding her head in understanding, her ivy coals slivered across the hybrid’s form once more. The more she studied him, the more he seemed to resemble a wolf rather than a coyote. She knew, out of respect, it was best not to mention this fact – but it tickled her mind. It was curious how Inferni seemed to have a mild dislike for wolves, and yet, their leader almost looked like a purebred in some aspects, and from certain angles. Another thing that couldn’t leave the female’s inquisitive nature alone was the amount of scars that littered his body – each one seemed to have a story to tell, and with Lucia’s mind the way it was, she began to picture each scar having lips and talking to her. She was a strange creature, and though she had begun to drift off into the world of her imagination, she pulled herself back – smiling back at the Aquila almost as thinly as his.

“Your reasons make sense,”
she growled quietly, a sense of admiration in her voice. There was a tinge of jealousy pulling at her heartstrings – this male which resembled a wolf more so than a coyote lead Inferni, and yet, Lucia, a purebred wolf, could not access the lands of Inferni to see her ‘friend’. It made her stomach turn in on itself; she wanted to vomit. Not showing the Aquila her emotions was key in their current situation – and she made no mistakes here, her jealous streak locked away in the back of her subconscious, screaming at her to be released. The only green that this female displayed was the dancing fire of her optics as they watched Gabriel carefully. He was unique, and Lucia figured he might have some underlying psychiatric issues as well. She hoped his appearance was one of them.

“So Gabriel,” his name fell off her pinkish tongue with ease – it seemed strange to call him on a first name basis. His response would be interesting. “I know an awful lot about Inferni now, but I know almost nothing of you?” She was prying. It was like fishing for information. She liked to know how others fitted together, how they worked. That way, if she ever had to fight them, she knew their strengths and their weaknesses – and thus, gave herself the upper hand. “Why don’t you indulge me? I’d like to get to know the Inferni leader, if it’s not too bold…”

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#91ba5a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lucia .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#808000; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.lucia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #5c7628}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:363px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/lcpt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread