Give [M]e One Good Reason Why.
[html]

WC: 558.

Lucia’s eyes narrowed at the mention of chaos. It was like alarm bells in her brain, why did that word trigger something every time? She smiled slightly, almost bemused by the idea of anarchy – she used to revel in the idea, she used to thrive in chaos and destruction, but those days were long gone. Those were the reckless days of alcohol and drugs, and sex until the sun came up. She hadn’t done that in a long time, and though the urge still remained, she had not taken up the offer – even if she knew the sort of places to find it.

Thinking back, the last time she had taken any sort of intoxicating substance was with Razekial. She missed that crazy hippy sometimes; he had made her laugh, and the world had seemed almost peaceful in their conversation. Though it had not been a long meeting, it had been a rest on her soul, and for that she was forever grateful. Now, it was just a matter of curiosity as to whether she would see him again – and she really hoped so.

Glancing over the Aquila, she caught glimpse of his brand. The chaos star… She couldn’t help but extend her smile slightly, eyes shimmering with curiosity about the story behind it – but she was sure she could discover that another day. Now was not the time, or at least, that was the impression that came across anyway. All Lucia had to show for her past was the tattoo on her chest – the Keyworks, a symbol of balance. Everything required it, and if it ever went pear-shaped, everything would fall apart. Lucia was the living, breathing proof of how things turned out after it became broken – she was the incomplete Keyworks, and that was just how it was. It was life – and though sometimes it sucked, she would get by. She always did.

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to keep my wits about me, eh?”
She responded simply, eyes flashing with a rebellious fire – the urge to find this chaos ate away at her stomach, she always did like a bit of trouble now and then. It was refreshing to the soul; she wasn’t always one for rainbows and pretty colours. Give her black skies and anarchy any day, it was her calling.

“I’ll make a note of that,”
she finally continued, almost slightly disheartened by the idea of having to stay away from Inferni. She wanted to see Snake more than anything else – more than drink, more than drugs, and it wasn’t just about the sex. It was about everything; the way he made her feel, the way he could make her smile – and the way she felt almost complete within herself. It was a strange sensation, and yes, she was hooked to it. The cravings would eat her alive. “Snake only touched briefly on the war,” she admitted, almost disappointed at this fact; it seemed like an interesting subject. “But I know trouble when I hear of it… I’ll stay away from Inferni,” She almost thought about promising, but deep in her heart, it was clear she would break it. She had to see him soon – really soon, so there was no doubt in her mind, she would be seeing Gabriel just as quickly too. “—Unless you need my help for anything?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread