still jolly.
[html]
OOC: table code, image, and Filler © James; 510 words; I am so bad. Sorry this took forever, life just took over.

Why shouldn’t he be cheerful? He didn’t realize there was anything bad in the world yet. And well, the snow was fun. But then again the snow was the only thing that he knew, just as was the cold. To him the world could quite possibly be like this all year long. He didn’t know a thing about season changes. But then being three months old there wasn’t really much he knew about life since he hadn’t experienced much yet. But at least he could tell a puppy from an adult even if he couldn’t distinguish the scent of one pack from another. Actually he didn’t know much about other packs either. This pup being the first he met outside of AniWaya. Even before he came to be reunited with his mother he only knew of AniWaya, having come from the old tribe. So honestly AniWaya was his entire life.

Head tilted to the side with the funny name that was said. He quickly laughed it off though. “No, that’s not my name. My name is Lotus.” He had no idea that she had used a term to call him a boy. He just figured it was a name. A name of someone that possibly looked similar to him. So along that line of thought he spoke up again. “I don’t know where Signore is. Does Signore live here?” It was possible that there was someone named Signore living in the tribe. It wasn’t like Lotus knew everyone that was living in AniWaya. He didn’t mind helping to look for this missing Signore though. He didn’t have any other plans for the day at least. “We can go look for Signore. It’ll be fun.”

The smaller pup was also amused by their paws being the same color. Though, unlike Rio, he chose to comment on it. “Hey look! Our feet are the same!” He grinned and wagged his tail happily as he stared down at their paws placed next to each other. It only took such a small thing to make him excited. But that was generally the way it was with children. They never needed a lot to keep them entertained. The same went for Lotus. He had been spending his days entertaining himself by exploring the lands of the tribe. And with that exploring he had been meeting others.

“My Mommy is busy doing leader things. I can stay out and play if I am home when it gets dark.” At least that is the schedule that he had been keeping and his Mommy didn’t say anything about him having to change it. Sure, she probably worried about him but she hadn’t scolded him so far. He was staying out of trouble for the most part. Sure, he never mentioned that he was heading out or anything like that but he didn’t see it being a big deal either. It wasn’t like anyone was getting hurt or anything. He wasn’t leaving the tribe’s lands either. So he really saw nothing wrong with just heading off on his own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread