True Faith
[html]

300+

Though young, the dark circumstances of her birth were not a mystery to the sable furred child. Haven had not explained it to her in detail, but she was intuitive enough to see that there was resentment about her parentage, felt by wolves she was just now discovering were of relation to her as well. She did not know exactly what comprised the discomfort Haven had felt, and it worried her. She was too young for it to be explained, and the man had done well by concealing the truth from her. It didn't have much to do with who she was, she was coming to realise. But that didn't mean it made her very happy. She wished for love from everywhere, and that this was no longer a possibility was one of the many things that filled her with sorrow.

Mati told her who she was, rendering a smile from the smaller girl. As the woman continued her explanation, the cheery grin only widened, in part because of the concept of having a "new" sister. But it was deeper; her happiness had roots in Mati's serene aura as she spoke. She kept an even tone, and seemed even glad that she could share this moment with Rio. The swarthy child cheeped a small, "Yes." Her older sibling continued, and Rio could not detect and anger when she spoke their mother's name. Maybe only Haven had bad feelings toward Naniko. Oh, why was everything so complicated? "You are my sister," she said, still smiling, able to cast aside her confusion and relish the moment of joy. "I met Haven, too, when I was littler. I am very happy to have you, and him." She spoke her true feelings, as she had no reason to be deceitful. Already, the girl's heart was full of love for the siblings she only now knew she had.

<style type="text/css">
.Rio001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3b4bf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rio001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; text-align:right;}
.Rio001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rio001 {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#7a96a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rio001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ebedf0; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli ♥

[/html]

Messages In This Thread