True Faith
[html]

short is totally fine!

Rio was lucky to have such kind siblings; all of her family was kind to her. The only one she was unsure of was her mother, as Haven seemed to feel some aversion toward the pale woman that Rio could not understand. She wished to, but didn't know how to ask for the information she wanted. She didn't feel right inquiring to Naniko. Her love for her mother prevented her from doing so, for fear of causing any harm, and unnecessary pain.

The sable girl's smile mirrored Mati's; she liked to see the older werewolf smile. It was beautiful. "Yes, he came to my home. He is very nice," she said, remembering how he'd told her he loved her. Hearing those words spoken from him gave her the best feeling she'd ever had. He loved her in spite of whatever he felt toward their mother. And Mati gave her a similar feeling of importance when she reciprocated what Rio had said, that she was happy to be a sister to her. To answer the question, Rio looked downward, thinking of what to say. "I don't know," she replied honestly, her voice tinged with worry. "I have never been allowed to leave home before, and I started this way..." She did not know how else to explain.

<style type="text/css">
.Rio001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3b4bf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rio001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; text-align:right;}
.Rio001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rio001 {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#7a96a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rio001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ebedf0; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli ♥

[/html]

Messages In This Thread