True Faith
[html]

gawsh, I'm so sorry for making you wait!

She hadn't discovered yet that things changed, and had no concept of what could happen in the future. So far she'd lived a sheltered life, the only roughness occurring when she thought of her mother. Only in her mind did things change; otherwise it was just the steady rhythm of keeping herself strong physically and going each day with the expectation of learning something new. She fantasized about the future and where it would take her, but had no inkling toward where this might be.

Rio felt the love in Mati's words when she spoke of their brother. It made him seem all the more wonderful, somehow; the girl could not tell why. She couldn't stop smiling then because there were two more wolves in her life who might care for her, and who she could care for herself.

The sooty child listened politely, understanding what her sister said. The idea of the city was almost frightening, especially now that she had heard hesitance and warning from Mati. But she was encouraged by her elder sister's offer. An adventure with the earth-toned wolfess was so appealing to the girl that her smile spread further across her thin face. Mati wanted to to the city, with her? "Oh! I would love to go there with you!" she chirped, tail wagging her entire skinny body. "Mati, why shouldn't I go alone?"

<style type="text/css">
.Rio001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3b4bf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rio001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; text-align:right;}
.Rio001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rio001 {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#7a96a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rio001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ebedf0; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli ♥

[/html]

Messages In This Thread