True Faith
[html]

The world would not always be this was for the younger wolf. It would change, and life’s true face would appear. It could be hideous, bloodied and disfigured. And it could be beautiful. Life would not always be soft-spoken words and sweet smiles, there would be times when she would want it to end, finding that being without it would be easier then being part of it’s madness. And then it could be delicate and comforting. Mati hoped, though she was unlike her adoptive mother and could not have pure blemish-less hope, that Rio would not better then to face those hard things. She wished that her half sister would see them before they got too close and shy away from them.

She spoke, and Mati nodded. While the rest of the world might not support her passive and soft nature Mati could. Sure I will. She answered, and placed the bags and things that he held out of the way. Returning to Rio’s side she found that she was a bit unsure what it was that she should do. She remembered that it had come over her at night, and that there had been so little thought to it for it had just happened. I usually close my eyes. She commented, standing in front of the girl and closing her vivid gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.matibrushes b {font-weight:bold; color:#49936E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.matibrushes-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:left; }
.matibrushes p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matibrushes {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#EEBE95; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rushes.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E6E0DA; padding: 10px 0px 347px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A4686A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
by Erin <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread