Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

It seemed he’d hit a nerve with her when he mentioned she might not belong to a pack, he could tell it in her voice but her face was passive, he hoped he didn’t hurt her in anyway, but then again… he’d feel horrible if he was told that he wouldn’t be good enough for a pack, and inside he screamed at himself telling himself he was a stupid wolf for blurting such a thing out.

Well… I don’t think you’re one of them honestly, just keep looking. I did and I found myself here, and this is where I belong.

He sighed feeling his words weren’t good enough to have even come out, he shook his head sadly, and looked at where Lucia was pointing. He nodded at her question.

Yes I have to make sure the wood doesn’t get soaked by the water, it needs to keep dry so it doesn’t rot, if it is any consolation, you are a good wolf, you’d probably would make cour a good pack member if you really wanted to,

He said smiling a little, this was the truth, he’d seen she wasn’t exactly like he was, but who was? Just him, and because she seemed to enjoy fighting, that didn’t stop a person from belonging, he gave Lucia a nod and trotted off heading for the open field that would take him back to the beach

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread