Everything has changed...
Angel nodded as she listened to Xeris's story. So Jefferson sounded like a good man to talk to then. She felt terrible though for not telling him this threat earlier. "But the thread of Brutus was obvious to me and before Brutus came into the pack lands I knew he was coming. I didn't think that he would come into the lands otherwise I would have told Jefferson before this happened to have it prevented. That is what I feel he might become upset about." Angel gave a shrug as she leaned on her legs and looked to Xeris from the side. "I feel like I failed in that responsibility and thus I put the pack in partial danger because of him. Heh. Some pack member am I huh?" Angel was sarcastic with this but at least it was over for her. She closed her eyes as she could see the vague memory of Brutus slipping into the black now.

((Just so you know, we changed it from Pendez to Ty killing Brutus because Pendez had to go away for a bit I guess and we wanted to finish it up or get to the point where we could.))

Messages In This Thread