if we could always be so silent.
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung nodded and looked around. Of course, Meer was thinking of leaves or bushes more than towels as far as ‘wiping anything off’ went. Compared to a lot of the Luperci, Anderung was a simpleton. Still, she was glad that Tayui had returned her affection. Meer had never really been close to anyone before. Anderung twitched her ears forward as Tayui began to speak. Her violet eyes became wider and wider as the white wolf went on. Meer could feel herself trembling slightly, though if it was because she was excited or scared she didn’t know.

”You can do that?” Her voice was hardly more than a whisper as she breathed out. She had never dreamed that it was actually possible for her to become a Luperci. Meer had felt she was forced to stay just a normal, powerless wolf among all of these flexible Luperci. Anderung moved closer to Tayui, placing a paw on the other’s hand in an almost human-like way. ”I never imagined- I didn’t know that- You would do that for me? Her lip quivered, her heart was thumping. She had never thought that anyone would ever care about her like that. Meer glanced down for a moment then she gently brushed her muzzle against Tayui’s. ”I would like that very much.”

"...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread