if we could always be so silent.
[html]

Hehe, no worries.

Tayui nodded as Anderung affirmed her request to go on with the process. She did not want to force the other into anything, or make it seem like she was pressuring her to become anything other than what she was, so she was relieved when Anderung voiced her consent. She sighed happily as she felt Anderung rest her head on her shoulder. She rested one arm on the other's shoulders, or as best she could whilst Anderung was in her Lupus form.

The two remained like that for a few minutes, inhaling and exhaling, breathing, waiting. A pleasant sort of silence descended upon the two, comfortably peaceful. Tayui nodded as Anderung shifted away, removing her arm from the other's back. She shifted her own position, switching from kneeling to a more comfortable cross legged position. She raised her own hand in response to the female's question, holding it in front of her. With her other hand, she dug into her palm with her claws, wincing as she broke the skin. She flexed her one hand, pulling her claws out. She placed them on one side of her palm and dragged her claws across, making shallow marks across her palm. She did it again, but this time perpendicularly, wincing once more. "Give me your paw and I'll do the same to you. Then I'll place my hand over your paw. I've never done this before, so I don't know how long you will have to wait for this to take effect, but I suspect my blood will have to travel through you somehow before you gain the abilities of a Luperci." She paused. "Are you ready?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread