Watch them build up a material tower
[html]
ooc- yo sorry this took a while Sad I'm editing in a table later. I'm postin from my phone Tongue

Cassius didn't know how Gabriel would react to his lack of fighting. He was sure the measures he took in the defense of the lands would make up for it, showing he was still loyal just not a violent person. Everyone in Inferni, besides Cass and the others working on the traps, seemed to prefer the violence in war. It was fine with him though, he left the fighting to them, and they left the smart stuff to him and Anselm. They had traps and a greenhouse to worry about. They were still in tge process of building the greenhouse, but it was almost done. Cassius was just as excited as Anselm must have been. They both had been tag-teaming this project.

Out by the borders again, Cassius had developed the habit of hanging by the borders, minglinv with passerby. Most of the passerby were wolves though, so it was probably frowned upon. Quite a few members in Inferni took the wolf hating business seriously. Cass was nicer than most though, even though he was predominately coyote in heritage, more than most of the other members. There were a few pure coyotes though, however Cassius didn't know them. In anyway, Cassius liked being known for his hospitality. Now, he was fully dressed and out by the pikes that were adorned by the skull of unfortunate wolves. He sat by a large pike, set with the largest skull.

Looking out over the horizon, Cass pulled a half eaten sandwich from his pocket, wrapped in paper to keeop the crumbs from crowding him pockets. He loved his rabbit sandwiches, he made them quite often. He resumed searching the distance, when he saw a figure moving towards the border. He cocked his head, trying to see the figure better. They seemed to be wrapped, most likely in a jacket or coat, with a hat or something on their head. How odd, they Southerner didn't see anyone wear hats often. Even for him, who wore quite a bit of human clothes. Taking a chuck fron the sandwich, he waved to whoever the cloaked person was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread