Thou foster-child of silence and slow time.
[html]short and sweet.

Golden light glared through the bare branches of the trees and bounced off the thick layers of snow on the ground, casting rainbows that decorated the western side of Ashen Mountain. The snowfall had ceased for the time being, so the sky was clear and the air was quite still, as if time had been frozen. Branches cracked and fell every now and then under the weight of ice and snow, crashing down into the forest floor. The silence would take over again, and peace would be restored until the next fell. The sound of destruction and weakness were the only things to permeate the still air of the slow winter day.
Endymion observed this process from atop the Stargazing Stone, squinting against the bright sunlight. He had spent a large part of the day atop the thing, watching the borders and the sun's progress across the sky. It now burned tentatively on the horizon, promising the close of the day. It had ultimately been a waste of precious daylight, but the wolf had been thinking for the most part, and taking a break from all the scampering about he had been doing. It was a well-deserved repose, he decided. A lull in the chaos, if you will.

[/html]
[html]

Remedy hadn't been to Jaded Shadows in forever. Just the scent of it made everything... weird for the two year old. Her black fur gently moved along with the wind that was barely there, she looked around in hope to find someone near by. Even though she was intruding, she assumed it'd be okay since she was once apart of Jaded Shadows and most knew her from there, but they wouldn't recognize her, she had changed to much. As she got closer she looked around more, finding a wolf upon the Stargazing Stone. She stood a moment before walking a little closer, "Hello there." Reme said ever so quickly, hoping he wouldn't assume that she was a trespasser. The wolf smelled familiar but she was unsure, who knew... Jaded Shadows was way to familiar anyways.

The black she-wolf came to talk to Fatin, maybe she'd hang out awhile but she really wanted to stay forever again, right as of now she was going to continue as a loner, maybe decide on a pack later.. most likely Jaded Shadows. The wolf in front of her, he looked oh so familiar, "Tell me... what's your name?" she questioned. Not really expecting much of an answer anyway, it was more likely he'd think that he needed to interrogate her instead.

[/html]
[html]
short. next one will probably be longer.

Endymion glanced down quickly at the girl, startled slightly by her appearance. She looked familiar, as he unknowingly did to her. The red wolf, being a polite fellow, rose and jumped down from the stone to better converse with her. "Hi," he answered. "It's Endymion. You're not from around here... are you?"
She was danged familiar. He asked because he didn't want to be oblivious if he did actually know her from somewhere. Then again, if they did know each other, she would recognize his name and could apply it to memory. It was rather odd that lately he had met so many that were imperitive to his past, and his current life. But, he supposed that's the way things were here.

[/html]
[html]

The black female smiled, "Well then Endymion, it's been a real long while." yes, she enjoyed acting as the 'mysterious' type every once in a while. Wow, it had been a long time though. They were only puppies when they first met, she being one of Fatin's children well... she felt like Fatin's child but really Fatin just took her in and took care of her. He was one of Fatin's many sons. Revesque, she looked exactly like him now, and Merit and everyone probably looked like Fatin and Revesque, a little of both. She knew that some of them took the Acidic name as some had taken the Kali name, which she thought was awesome because the Acidic name would still live on even though her father was no longer there. Remedy promised herself, she'd make the Acidic name live forever. "I've changed a lot, and you'll probably remember me..." she paused and looked around, it was oh so good to be home, "It's me... Remedy Acidic." staring at Endymion Russo, he had changed a lot in looks as well because everyone grows up at some point.

[/html]
[html]

i am sooo sorry for the wait.

Endymion's eyebrows rose, confusion setting in. The dark female knew him, though he couldn't place her. The familiarity still burned around her face until she spoke her name. Brow rising even further upward, a smile of surprise replaced his confused pout. Yet another member of his past, appearing out of nowhere. This time he was pleased, and delighted; how long had it been since he had seen his childhood friend?
"Remedy!" he exclaimed breathlessly, beaming. "How are you? Where have you been?" Endymion had several more questions he wanted to pelt her with, but he didn't want to overwhelm her. Her sudden appearance had made a rather lethargic day magical.

[/html]
[html]

It's okay, I made you wait too. xD

Remedy smiled as she went up to him and nudged him. "I've been around, well..I left as a pup but I came back when I was able to and when Ravesque went off I went to find him but now I'm back for good...I hope. I'm planning to die here. That's my theory, and if something else makes me go away..well then it'd have to be pretty important. Otherwise, I'm going to be here an old women." she chuckled. "And I've been better, but now that I'm running into all these familiar faces...I'm happy. And how have you been?" she questioned him. Oh he looked like he was doing fine, but looks can deceive the eye.

[/html]