A valuable lesson
[html]
ooc: alright, I've been skimping out on Aro a little bit too long, I have to start getting him some more threads!

The young scamp was out again, exploring the far reaches of the Crimson Dreams territory, out for anything and everything that he could learn. Perhaps his good luck had really gotten to his head, or he just had no worry for his safety, but he was out without either of his parents knowing again. Either way he was out in the territory, alone, with no older wolf chaperoning the young pup. Then again, he was getting into his adolescent age, he was a few months old now and his pup fur was finally beginning to shed, but that didn't mean he still wasn't young and inexperinced, but the cockiness of his attitude clearly showed that he was looking for anything that perked his interest.

Unfortunatly, he found that in a certain animal of black and white fur, a bumbling plump little animal that hid a potentially dangerous ability that could ruin a wolf's day in mere seconds. Unfortunatly for Aro, he had no idea what the creature was or what powerful weapon was underneath it's large, bushy tail. So unlike running away or giving the skunk a wide berth as most creatures did, Aro decided to investigate and got much closer to the little mammal, trying to get a better view of it.

The skunk, now fairly tense that the larger creature was getting clow, was already raising it's tail in defense, as well as attempting to turn for a better spraying angle. the naive Aro, who had still not gotten the message that this creature wa going to ruin his day, got ever close, now sniffing at the creature, he hocked his head in curiosity at the skunk's jitteryness. What was it doing? What was it trying to point it's tail end at Aro? It wasn't like the little black and white furball was going to outrun him, so what exactly was it doing? the ever curious Aro got even closer, throwing caution to the wind and simply trying to get as close as he could.

That's when it sprayed him.

In a loud yelp Aro leaped back, but then collapsed to the ground as the gut-wrenchingly grotesque stench of the skunk's spray wafted over him like the fart of the devil. The smell that was launched from the rear of the skunk had hit Aro with such a force it had caused him to even taste it, which tasted like bitter rotten apples if there were dead cockroaches in them with pig feces inside of their carcasses. Aro was dazed and floored by the diabolical smell, it violated three of his senses, sending him into involuntary howling pain. He writhed on the ground in such pain from how terrible the smell was. Of course this allowed the little skunk to get away, allowing Aro to do nothing but howl and yelp in a mix of disgust and pain. His howls now echoed through the woods, sounding as if he had lost an appendage or caught in a bear trap.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]
OOC: heya

Flayra had been outside in the fields on this fine day. Since now that spring was here, some of the snow was starting to melt, bringing up some of the flowers that it hid away on the wintry days. Winter had it's limitless beauty, but the true beauty is found in the spring, when the flowers and the animals are revealing themselves on the earth. She picked the flowers she found, making then into bouquets for the manor. the smell of flowers could really do the place some good.

After picking another flower, she heard a sound. A yelp of a pup that sounded out. It sounded like that pup, if it was a pup, was trapped, like a bear trap. Dropping the bouquets, she ran to the source of the crying and howling. Arriving, however, she found a pup there, but not in a trap. Instead, she picked a smell that was disgusting, like of a skunk. She grunted in disgust as the scent tickled her nose. "Oh god, what is that smell?"
[html]

Between the burning sensations flaring thorughout all of Aro's senses, Aro was beginning to regain focus in his eyes between the tears in his eyes. When he finally was able to begin seeing again, he saw something that he did not expect. At first, he could only suspect that the skunk hadn't run away, and was preparing itself for another blast. Aro thought he only had seconds to react, so scrambling to his feet, he attempted to stand clear of the wretched beast.

But there was no second spray, and the more Aro gained focus, the more he realized it was another wolf he was looking at, a girl wolf to be exact, one he had never seen before. shaking his head and wiping the final tears from his eyes, he finally was able to talk. Once the young pup got the ability to see, he tried to talk, though the smell of skunk spray still was in the air, burning at his nostrils. "Uh...hehehe..." He began, trying to hide his embarrassment at being sprayed on from the little black and white monster. "Hello there...I uhhh...had a bit of a run-in with the black and white thingy." He said in his little puppy voice, his little tail wagging away. "Who knew they could do something like that huh?" He then chuckled slightly before looking at the ground in embarrassment.

After a brief awkward silencee, the little pup once again spoke up, trying to cover for the fact the surrounding area, along with most of him, now smelled like a rotting corpse. This was certainly something his parents would have some trouble with later. "I'm...uh...Aro, by the way." He said, nervously introducing himself. "Who're you? I've never seen you before...you new?" Aro hadn't met many people outside of the family, and those he had were usually friends of his parents.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]
The young girl still couldn't stand the stench of the little pup. No doubt, that how the pup describe the animal that did this was definitely a skunk. However, Something like this would easily be washed off and and smell nice again. "Skunks are really known to do that, especially if threatened." Resisting the smell, she stepped forward

After a moment of quietness, the spoke his name. The girl did not see this pup before. Maybe this pup was new. After hearing the name Marino, she was quick to wonder if the little wolf was one of Savina's pups that was born couple of months ago. "Marino? Ah. You must be one of Savina's and Echo's, yes? I'm Flayra. I have been here for quite a while now." She did not forget the smell of skunk on him.
[html]
"Well I'll remember that...next time." Aro replied with another embarrassed giggle and a wince at his own stench. The pup really had leaped before he looked, and now he was beginning to see the problems of not thinking about his actions. this wasn't going to stop him from doing things such as ditching his parents to go explore or things such as encountering strangers, but this certainly taught him a lesson about small animals; the black-and-white ones are mean.

Aro's head perked up when he heard two names he had never heard of in his life, and he cocked his head in a confused manner. "Savina? Echo? No, those aren't my parents!" He corrected her with an amused laugh. "what're you, stupid? No, I am the son of Ghita Marino and the best fighter around Jazper Rhiannon-Knight!" He then got into a mock fighting stance before strafing Flayra, nipping at her paws playfully. "You say you've been here for a while? Then how come I've never seen ya?"
<style>
[/html]