Contact? rayerworks3337@yahoo.com">Prayerworks3337@yahoo.com
Character name? Friskia
Character age? teen,almost adult
Character gender? Female
Desired path? None at the moment
Wolf or Luperci? Luperci
How did you hear about souls? Echo wolf x3
~~~~~~~RP line~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friskia padded up to a large barb wired fence.Now how am I suppost to get up there?She thought,sitting down and gazing up at it.Oh where is Anaria when you need him?
Friskia had a good and bad past.Her dad killed her mother,and her brother (Anaria) killed her father.Anaria soon died from a disease a few months ago,leaving Friskia to her own resources.
Maybe I should just wait for some one to come and find me,or just cross the scent line and risk getting killed.Friskia sighed and lied down,gazing beyond the fence.She had heard only rumors about these packs that had the same ability as her,her mother,and her brother had.She was so excited yet so nervous at meeting.She would no longer feel like an out cast,a freak,or just a plain monster.
The sun was falling out of the sky,leaving the moon to come out of its hiding spot.Friskia let out a large,violent yawn and rested her head on her paws.Do they know I am here?She thought doubtfully.A nice breeze blew through her fur,bringing fatigue with it.Friskias eye lids put up a battle with staying open,but they unfortunately lost.
[html]

Sorry, I had the in-laws over this weekend and was very busy Smile I would need a complete birthdate of your character, if you don't mind Smile

It was on his morning stroll that his nostrils caught a stranger's scent, and automatically he moved towards the borders to greet them. His mood was quite uplifted today; spring was setting in for full, and it was a joy to see the snow retreating fully, leaving only dead grass, but also new grass. New flowers, and seedling trees would erupt from the ground like a firestorm any day now, and with it a permanent smile on his face. He loved the spring, but he did not know why. Perhaps it was something about the long and boring winter when nothing happened, that he was so bored by the time it was spring time that anything would have amazed him. Perhaps, but it was an amazing thing nonetheless, the sudden increase of life.

He spotted her before he was within talking distance; a young female sitting by the border. It was unknown to him how long she had waited, he hoped not during the night. Not many patrolled the borders during the dark hours, because AniWaya had no enemies anymore. Perhaps they would gain some in the future, but as for now they had none. Walking up to the female, he lifted his hand in a greeting and spoke kindly; though his voice and stature was powerful, his face and words were kind and gentle. This female was barely an adult: if she sought a home, she would likely gain it. "Greetings. My name's Dawali Amara, I'm the Chief of the tribe that lives here, AniWaya. What is your business here?" He smiled politely at her and waited for an answer.

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]
Friskia had woken by the sounds of some one walking her way.She shot up and blinked away the drowsy feeling.A warm breeze was blowing away the rest of her sleep and put her wide awake.As the leader approached fear shot through Friskia like a rush of cold water."I-I am Friskia.I came to see...if..I could..possibly join your pack?"As she spoke she became calmer at his warm smile.
She gazed at him with her dark green eyes and wondered if he was a freak like her.What if this is a trap?!The thought shot through her like a silver bullet.She tried to hide the fear that sparked in her eyes,and not shiver in fear.She managed to hide the shivers,but her tail flicked slightly."Uh...if you have no spots available I understand..."She added,looking up at him with worry.
[html]

I would need a complete birth date of your character, if you don't mind Smile

It would appear that the female was asleep, but woke as he approached her. She had probably been waiting for some time, then, he concluded. Coming right out of sleep, the Chief would understand if she felt drowsy, but it seemed that nervousness was a larger issue. He listened politely as she stuttered and revealed her business along his borders. It was not unexpected, and he gave her a nod before considering her for a moment. "I see." She was as young as the pair of females that had joined not many days ago. Sometimes, Dawali wondered why young wolves such as themselves would be on their own. Perhaps they were outcasts; he didn't know, but most seemed eligible for membership in the pack, having skills that were either already qualifying them, or that could be further developed as a resource to his tribe. She spoke again, but he ignored this sentence, and instead asked her outright whether she had any particular skills. AniWaya always had room for the useful; if she was not useful, they would not have space. But she was young, and she was probably easy to teach. "What can you offer my tribe in terms of skills, in return for a place among us?" His voice was powerful and his words were very formal now, but his face was still gentle. He did not want to scare her, especially not as she was already nervous.

He moved his leg, standing tall in his two-legged form. Auburn, red and gray fur shone with the rising sun of the morning; it complimented his appearance better than he knew himself. A light breeze shook the feathers woven into his mane as he stood silent and awaited a reply.

[/html]
OOC~
XB sorry xD I fail @.@ er,ok so here xD (do you need year?)
Character birth date? October 27
Oh and,how long is the length of a post supposed to be?
IC~
Friskia looked up at him and blinked.She did happen to be a very good hunter..."I am good at hunting,"She said,still a bit scared."Oh and I can transform into a more human like form.."She added.She blinked at him again, wondering if he wanted her to transform into the other...thing.
The rays of the sun started to fade as the sun started hiding from them behind a black cloud.Friskia looked up,hoping no rain would come.She sighed and looked down and started dragging her paw through it.A fly buzzed around her ear,resulting in her flicking it away.
Friskia could feel a small movement in the ground near a small bush.She had known there was a small family of rodents living in there,but she did not want to kill them in front of him.
[html]

Yes, the birth year should be included, please Smile And; the length of a post isn't "set" in our rules, but; we do like to think that it should be a sizeable paragraph, and an acceptable post length should be somewhere between 180-200 words or more Smile
You should post once more here, and then we're done! Smile

Word Count: 319

She blinked at him, seemingly still frightened by his presence. Ah, well sometimes it couldn't be helped, though he would continue to avoid frightening her further. Stating her skills, he nodded; It would be good for Nayati to have someone to train. There were few that took the hunting path in the tribe; most hunted for themselves and left some pieces for the rest of them, small rodents and rabbits and the like. The tribe certainly needed more dedicated hunters. He studied her pose as she stated she was a luperci, as if looking for the presence of this ability in her body. It was strange; he had assumed she could not shift, because often, those who could, showed up here in that form. Often, not always. He nodded at this as well; it was good for her. Life in this tribe could prove somewhat difficult if one lacked hands, or lacked the will to shift into the two-legged form. Wordlessly, he studied her for a longer moment than he usually did, well aware of the effect this might have on her.

"Very well," he said, finally. "You can stay here with us, Friskia." He turned halfway and pointed in the direction she would find the village. "Most of us live close by each other in the village that way. You can choose to make your den there, or elsewhere if you want; that's up to you." He smiled gently at her before turning back, and a little further; he was not headed that way, but along the borders once more. "Call if you need anything." Nodding his head as if signalizing his departure, he smiled again before walking away calmly. The day was young and if Friskia made her way to the village she would likely find all the things she needed. She did not need him right then, band his border patrolling was not an optional activity.

[/html]
OOC~ Okey xD and the year is the same as inrl right? xB if so then i guess she was born in 2008..? xD sorry brain farts <.> and after this do i just start another thread or join some one elses? xB
IC
Excitement shot through Friskia like a flash of lightning.YES!She screamed inside her thoughts.This could be a whole new start for me!She tried to hide her excitement by digging her claws in the ground.Friskia looked in the direction that he pointed to,nodded as he said the village was there."Thank you so much!" She finally said,her paws itching to run in and explore.
Friskia nodded back as he made his way to leave,smelling the air as the new smells of her new home filled her nose.She looked down at the ground,as if she could actually see the scent line.She let a wide grin spread across her face as the excitement was too much to control.She set one paw over the line,as if she had just set foot on holy ground.She put the other paw over,another rush of excitement spreading through her.She lifted one of her hind legs across the line,and then the other.She let out a laughed out loud,so curious and excited to belong to a tribe.
Like always,there was that one dark cloud that covered the sun in her mind.I wish Anaria could have be here...Her excitement slowly drained away as the regret and longing for her brother filled its place.She sighed and looked back over the border.She shook her head.No,this is my new life,I am sick of living in the past.The past is the past and the present is the present.Stop worrying about the past and focus on what is in front of you.And with that,she ran towards the village.
To answer your questions;

- yes, the time IC is the same as the time OOC, so if it's 24th of March here, it's the same there Smile 2008 makes sense if she's 2 years old very soon, in other words almost a full-blown adult. (2 years = 25 "human" years, see here).
- Yes, you can start and join threads now; but mark your threads! threads marked "p" or "private" are threads that are reserved, which you should not join (unless they're reserved for you, that is). Threads marked with "aw" or "all welcome" are open threads if no one has already replied to them Smile There is a pack thread up right now, but in the time-line it occurred a long time before your character joins, so it'd be impossible for her to be there Smile Unless she has super time-traveling powers Wink

Also: You really should look over your punctuation issues again. The lack of spaces after punctuation makes your posts a bit hard to read Sad It should be like this;
Quote:She let a wide grin spread across her face as the excitement was too much to control. She set one paw over the line, as if she had just set foot on holy ground. She put the other paw over, another rush of excitement spreading through her. She lifted one of her hind legs across the line, and then the other. She let out a laughed out loud, so curious and excited to belong to a tribe.
not like this;
Quote:She let a wide grin spread across her face as the excitement was too much to control.She set one paw over the line,as if she had just set foot on holy ground.She put the other paw over,another rush of excitement spreading through her.She lifted one of her hind legs across the line,and then the other.She let out a laughed out loud,so curious and excited to belong to a tribe.
Smile

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]