tell me why [p]
[html]
into the abyss

In the dim evening light, the woods appeared to be dull. Crippled. The trees were illuminated, barely, by the mixture of grey and yellow lights that were forced through the clouded sky, but the light did nothing to make them pleasant. Snow flakes floated to the ground, but not the fluffy, cheer-filled flakes; these were small, sharp, and fell fast — had a vengeance about them that one had to wonder about.

He was weaving through the trees, indigo eyes focused on nothing in particular as he moved. The area, he found, was not all that interesting; there was little to look at or pay attention to, nothing that was anything but bland. But he did not mind that. It was fine, he figured, to visit places that were like the woods; plain places. They were calm, and did not provoke trouble. He was not worried about such a thing, of course, but it would be a comfort, had he been.

[/html]
[html]

Needing some time to herself, Remedy decided to head out and roam around. The day had been long and she needed to relax, get Revesque off her mind. She needed to eventually look for Fatin again, after her run in with long time friend Endymion instead of finding Fatin to tell her the news of not being able to find her father. Remedy didn't have much here anymore, besides that she had her little siblings that possibly she'd help Fatin out with. However, she was nervous that she would remind Fatin too much of Revesque and kindly ask her to leave. That would have been alright with Reme, she would have understood.

As the thoughts were jumbled in her head, she looked around and noticed a small pup sitting upon the wooded area as she was. She remembered as a pup, this was her favorite place to just hang out and avoid both, Revesque and Fatin. However, the pup looked familiar and smelt awfully like Jaded Shadows, "Merit?" the last time she had seen any of Fatin's children, her little brothers and sisters, that was ages ago, about six or five months ago, around the time when they were born into the Kali/Acidic families. My how much they must have grown! She was excited a little, the fact that this may have been her little brother.

[/html]
[html]
into the abyss

He did not think as he walked; rather, he just moved. He was not in a thinking mood, and did not want to consider little things, or contemplate his problems (however small, for, how many problems would a pup be plagued with?). A trance, almost, of boredom and nothingness as he wandered. This was abruptly broken when someone said his name, and his ears twitched toward the sound before he had mentally taken in the location.

Hello? he replied, blinking his indigo orbs.

[/html]
[html]

Merit put a smile on her lips, "You probably don't remember me.." she sighed, "I'm your sister." then she realized that well... she might have to explain that, but she waited a moment. It had been so long since she had seen anyone from her family, it almost felt like generations even though it was only almost a good six months or more. "Your father, Ravesque..is my father too." she continued to look around as she scooted closer to Merit. "The last time I seen you, you were smaller...but you practically look the same." she giggled, the puppy was so cute..even though he wasn't much of a puppy anymore.

[/html]
[html]
into the abyss

She was... his sister? No, that couldn't have been right. He gave her a funny look, and waited for some explanation, although he could not think of anything that would make even the slightest sense. Once she did explain, though, he nodded; it sounded more logical than he had figured. Oh. So my dad's your dad? That made some sense, he supposed, although he still hadn't known of the female. I don't remember you, though. What's your name?

[/html]
[html]

Remedy smiled at the simplicity of the conversation, "Oh yes... yes Ravesque is my father too." she paused and smiled, getting down to lower level as she scooted closer to the pup and laid down fully. "I'm Remedy." she knew his name already so she didn't bother asking, and plus he obviously knew she knew it too. "So how are your brothers and sisters? What about Fatin?" she paused, feeling a story coming on. "You know, when I was just a baby, probably around your age..I first arrived here, because well..." she thought, and put a good side to the story and not fully how it happened. After all, her mother fell and even today she could hear the sound of her mothers ribs breaking as she fell with the bear on top of her. A cliff, the place she'd never go to ever again, "She disappeared... and I needed somewhere to go and found myself here. Your mother found me, took me in and then I met my father, Ravesque... and when I told him what happened, he concluded that he was my father because we had the exact same stories, my mother was his mates name, the same pack we were from and right around the time I was conceived, he left... but yes, I'm happy I found him, I'm happy to have met your mother... she's a very nice lady." she smiled again and sighed, thinking about everything...all the memories.

[/html]
[html]
into the abyss

Remedy. That was a nice name; the boy took a note of it, and made sure to memorize it, along with her face. She was actually his sister; it was very hard to believe, and yet it seemed true. They're fine, he answered, nodding. Although I don't see them that much. Mom's pretty busy. Of course she was.

The boy listened to the female as she told him a story - a story of her life. He could tell that she was babying him a little bit and leaving out some of the more gruesome details, but he didn't point that out; he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Yeah, I know, he said, smiling. He loved his mother dearly. The smile faded. That's kind of a sad story. At least it has a happy ending, though. On an after thought, he added: I'm sorry about your real mom, Remedy.

[/html]
[html]

Remedy smiled at Merit, "Thanks Merit, that means a lot to me." it was kind of sad that Merit couldn't go and see his family that often because Fatin was always busy. In fact that almost pissed her off that he didn't get to see his brothers and sisters enough, "Well Mer, if you ever want someone to talk to or anything, you can just come and see him. I'm always around." It was true, she was always out and about, just running around the place. The one thing Merit was yet to learn in life was that there was no happy endings really. Everyone dies, everyone leaves to go somewhere new and whomever that person leaves behind gets the bad end of the stick. However, she had other family, she had other loves in her life, did that make her ending sad? It wasn't even her ending yet so did she yet not have a happy ending? There was only time to ever find out, she had a whole life ahead of her still.

[/html]