sail away sail away sail away
[html]

Pontiac

She had to see him, she had given him no reason for her up and leave, she hadn’t even told him, of her feelings. He welcomed her into his home, told her the rules and she returned showed him how to cook a stew and then left, just as her coat started to shift into the sable hues. She needed to know if there was still that bond that clicking that happened with him. She needed to somehow close that gap that she had left open. She had wronged him and she knew it, it wasn’t something that she wanted to do.

She knew the path to this house ever so well; her heart and mind took her there many of time over the long three months that she had been gone. If someone was to blind fold her and tell her to travel to the cabin that he had made a home for the both of them, she could without even a stumble or second guess in her step. She would make it there, no matter how much the muddy lands wanted to pull her back and make her work to even make this trip, she felt more of a need to see him then a want.

The D'angelo girl found her way to his door; she pushed back her hat, as she knocked upon the door. She found her-self shaking, not from rage, but fear. She rubbed her hands together as she could hear her breath stuttering as her heart rapidly raced with in her chest.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
With a cocked eyebrow and a confused look on his face, Ty turned his head to the sound of knocking at his door. It had been a while since anyone had caught him actually in his house at all, as Ty spent most of his time wandering the territory, training, or socializing with the other wolves in the pack. Nevertheless, someone was at his door right now, and even though he was quite cozy near the fire he had made, and in good concience, he couldn't ignore the person at the door. With a sigh and a grunt, Ty rose from his comfy chair and stood up, calling "Just a second!" as he got to his feet. He then tiredly lumbered over to the door and opened the door softly,opening it fully to see who was on his doorstep.

Who was standing there actuallly cause Ty's eyes to widen in surprise, for it was a person he was certainly not expecting. Out of all the people in the territory, he didn't think Pontiac to be standing on his doorstep once again, her signiture hat still sitting atop her head. A small silence entered the area, as Ty didn't exactly know what to say to her, what could he say to her? She just mysteriously vanished a few months ago, without a word or an explanation, leaving Ty very confused. Now she had returned, by why, Ty had no clue.

Aside from the initial surprise, Ty was able to treat the situation as a good opportunity. He honestly didn't need to know where she had been or what she had been up to, but it was certainly nice to see her again. Eventually words escaped Ty's mouth, speaking in his same, calm voice that he possessed. "Well this is an unexpected surprise," He began slowly, now attempting to accept the fact that this was in fact Pontiac he was talking to and not some figment of his imagination. "Would you...like to come in? I just started up a fire in the fireplace."

[/html]
[html]

WC: 368

She knocked and he didn’t answer. Good! She wouldn’t have to face him and tell him that she was sorry for just leaving him like that and not even telling him good bye, or give him a slight clue as to why she just up and left and placed her-self into seclusion. She turned her back to leave and then…that voice, his voice echoed out. Her heart dropped into the pits of her stomach. Millions of butterflies fluttered there wings on top of her heart, their weight helping to hold her heart in that pit. She turned around, rubbing her hands together as she lowered her head so she didn’t have to look at in his eyes. She knew the shame she would feel if she did.

She walked in reaching up to take her hat off, before he tried to take it from her again. She knew he wouldn’t hurt her beloved hat, it was just one of the few things that she still had that she could call her own. She shook her hair out as both hands clutched the hat, fist ringing the brim of the hat as she felt her breath stay quick and short. Yeah…I mean…If this is a bad time I can leave.” She looked around his open room, seeing how things had been changed if any since she was gone, or if even there had been some one staying in her part of the house.

She didn’t move her feet wouldn’t let her; her heart was slowly coming back to its rightful place in her upper chest. ”Uhm…hi I guess.” She placed her hat back upon her head as she looked down to her toes as she curled them, she wanted t jump into his arms and hug him, and maybe even whisper that dark confession to him, but he didn’t see like he had any clue that she was really there. Well he had some or he wouldn’t have let her in the door or anything. ”How has life been treating you?” She rubbed the back of her neck. Oh there had to be a way to make this easier on the both of them…Maybe she should have stayed gone.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
"N-no...it's not a bad time." Ty stammered out, finally getting his bearings back together, realizing this was real and not some figment of his imagination. Walking back to the fire, he sat down in a chair and shifted about until he found a comfortable position. "I just got back from patrolling the territory...there is a war going on after all...one can't be too careful." He then smiled to Pontiac and motioned to the chair again "Anyhow...please, come and make yourself comfortable. This is, after all, still a place you can live. You don't need to at like a guest here." His smile then becamemore relaxed, aside from the awkward tension of Ty wanting to know what was going on, he was rather happy to see Pontiac was back in the Valley, safe and sound, with the war going on, he had begun to get worried that Pontiac had gotten involved and ended up deep over her head. To see that she was at least alive brought some comfort to Ty.

It was around then that Pontiac asked the orange warrior what he had been up to since she had left, how life had been treating him. To that he could only reply with a shrug and a sigh. "Well, life hasn't really changed much around here, so neither have I." Ty said as he shifted again in his seat, the nlooked to the fire. "we have some new people in the Valley, and we've had a few incidents since the war started, but other than that, there hasn't been much going on in the land of dreamers." He chuckled, trying to remember who had called Phoenix Valley that name, but he had no recollection of the person, but they were right. Besides himself, Pendzez, and Jeff, the territory wasn't made of warriors, at least not pure warriors, the other wolves were more focused on other things.

Though something else wasa occupying Ty's mind now, and that was because of the wolf before him. Scratching his chin, he leaned back in his chair, then proceeded to ask the female "Oh...that reminds me," he said as a smile crossed his face and he leaned back, crossing his arms. "I may be overstepping my bounds, but forgive me for being a little curious. I have to ask...where did you go? You kind of just...up and left. You didn't tell anyone where you were leaving to, you didn't even say goodbye."
[/html]
[html]

WC: 441

Within the mind of Pontiac she was hoping that he would have told her that she picked a bad timing, she wanted him to tell her that she wasn’t wanted around. She pushed a smile upon her face trying with all her might not to cue him into the fact she was scared out of her mind about coming here to the place she once called home. Sure there was that offer he just randomly tossed out there at her again to come back…but she wasn’t sure if she could do that...not without him knowing about how she felt about him, or at least have a small clue of her feelings, she knew they had to start to hit it off before she left, but that was a while back and surely he would have found someone better to want to start a life with.

She placed her hat upon her head as she moved to sit down near the fire as she shook her head as she hide her face with in her hands, ”Oh don’t talk about that! My mom lives in Inferni, and two family members in Dahlia de Mai. I hate this stupid war, I hate wars period, and there is always someone hurt. I just hope it’s not family, or someone I love dearly” She lifted her head from her hands as she looked up at him, of course she knew he wouldn’t allow him-self to get hurt unless a pack member foolishly placed them-self in harm’s way.
She snuggled into the leg of the free chair hearing him talk on about the lands. Yet there was good news in the report that Ty was telling Pontiac, there was new members, oh but nothing good it just good there is always bad news to follow…there had been beings hurt. She gasped and shook her head, she didn’t want to believe that anything could happen that bad, she dared not to ask she didn’t want to know if there had been death yet, but she knew if there wasn’t any, there would been some before the end of the war.

She shifted pulling her knees up into her chest; tipping her hat forward to shadow her face she wrapped the husky marked D'Angelo girl laid her head down on her knees.” I had to do some soul searching. “ She lifted her head up and looked over to him, did her care because of the pack members or could her hopes only have just started to come real”Were you that worried about me? Or was it because of the war you assumed that maybe I was hurt?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ty's ears folded down and he grimaced slightly when Pontiac explained those who were close to her were in the war. He hadn't meant to hit a nerve with her, and wasn't happy that he had. "Oh...oh I'm sorry..." Ty said, leaning forward in his chair and looking at the ground. ""I uh...didn't know this was...a touchy subject for you..." He then looked into the fire. "But it's been on everyone's mind lately, it's hard not to talk about...I didn't mean to cause you stress." He then ended the discussion on the war there, he wasn't going to continue talking about it if all it was going to do was make Pontiac uncomfortable.

Soul searching, she said. That's why she left? Ty was baffled by her response, and now had even more questions. Where did she go? What soul searching did she need to do? Why hadn't she told anyone so nobody would worry about her? He bit his tongue though, trying not to press her on matters she most likely didn't feel like sharing.

That's when Pontiac asked Ty a question that was most baffling to him. "Was I worried about you?" Ty repeated the question out loud, though it sounded no less strange leaving his mouth. He placed a hand on hers and gave a small chuckle. "Pontiac, the second you came to the Valley and became part of the pack, you became family. Of course I was worried when you left. For all I knew you were going to go try and join the war!" He made another laugh, then leaned back in his chair. "But what concerns me now is not why you left...but why you came back."Ty said, pointing at her as he talked, he began to stand up andpace the room as he spoke, scratching his chinwith his other hand. "You've been nothing but nervous since you stepped into the house. That's not like you, at least not what I remember. So either your soul searching brought you back a nervous wreck, or something's bothering you...Sooo...why have you come back?" As he finished, he sat back into his chair and folded his arms in patience, waiting for her response.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 524

Pontiac sighed, as she leaned forward curling her shoulders forwards into her knees. Giving the tail a twitch at the base she allowed it to blanket over her feet. Laying her tan and white head upon her knees, there was so much that she wanted to say and yet…she wasn’t sure really how to bring it out of her mouth and allow it to be said, but that was the issue. Pontiac was not ready to deal with the repercussions of what she had to say if it was not what he wanted to say. She shook her head, ”No...No it’s okay you didn’t know.” She shifted around on the floor as her feet feel and she tucked them to her side, looking over at him. ”I would never ever believe that you would try to hurt some one’s feelings or stress them out. I know it’s going to be talked about, but maybe by not talking about it, It won’t happen” She emphasized upon the word that the Tueris, decided to replace for war.

She gave a soft laugh and lowered her head, sliding her hat back over her head and pushing it down, as she kept a hand upon the lip of her old cowboy hat. ”I guess I am still not use to having other’s care about where and what I do…I been a rouge since before I was one. It’s a very hard habit to just change overnight.”her hand dropped off her hat and as she ran her claws though her soft red shaded hair.
His hand landed softly upon her own, as she wheezed for air. She looked down to the their hands and then back up to him, as she wasn’t sure what to say or never the less do, She coughed as she lowered her head down pulling her hand away rubbing it with her other hand. ”Little of both I guess….I guess I came back here in hopes…that you never found someone to start life with.” She sighed as she rocked forward upon her legs as she stood up walking to the door, as she pushed her hair up into her hat, and pushing it forward, as it always seems to slip back and let everyone see what she was always trying to hide, her eyes. ”I hoped that even though I turned into this ugly beast, that you might want me around, and I wanted to see if I still had feelings for you…” she turned around as she gripped the door knob and turned it, making her way on walking out of the door.

She could not do it; she did not want to see his face. She had said why she was back and gave him the information that he wanted to know, maybe a bit more then what he was hoping for, she held her breath as she stepped back and opened the door, she didn’t want to look back. She did not want to either. She stepped into the open door, turning her body back toward the door, as she reached to shut it. She didn’t want to hear the rejection.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ty's eyes widened slightly at Pontiac's admission, his mouth dropped slightly as she told him her feelings. Although that was the most he did, he didn't tell her to get out, he didn't pull her into his arms and kiss her, he didn't really have time to do either. Before he had enough time to conduct a logical response, she was already running out the door. His face contorted to outright confusion after admitting her feelings, then running out the door. It was all so sudden that Ty barely had enough time to react at all.

But reacted he did, before the door was closed behind Poniac, Ty managed to get his foot in the door, only to have it slam on his foor, causing him to grunt slightly in pain as he yanked the door back open. At this point, the pain in his foot had to be ignored at the moment, he had to stop her. With his right hand he reached out and grabbed her shoulder, twisting her around to face him. After a brief silence when he looked into her eyes, he eventually stated his own view. "What doesn't surprise me is that you do have feelings for me..." He began. "What surprised me was that when you came back, the first thing you did was admit it to me." He looked down at the ground, trying to place his words into a sensible, coherent sentence that would bring his message. "Everything you've said made sense to me, right up until you called yourself an ugly beast."

He then smirked slightly, then giving a small chuckle. "Just because you ran off for a bit, and you are a bit of a rogue who likes to be alone, that you think that I'll think you're ugly?" He then gave a louder chuckle, not exactly the best thing he could do in a situation like this, laugh at her feelings, but he honestly couldn't help her. His hand went back to her shoulder as he attempted to be serious, or as serious as he could be. "You're talking to a wolf that when he was five months old went overseas and became a mercenary until just a few months ago." His eyes again locked with hers as his hands began to gesture with the lecture hegave the girl at his doorstep. What he said next was from the heart, Ty had meant to say this before, but he never had the chance, now it all came out, almost all in one breath. "Just because you've had some rough times or whatever does not make you ugly, not at all. You are a beautiful wolf Pontiac, you should know that, and you have no idea how happy I am to see you alive and well. Now...to answer your earlier question, I have not found anyone to share a home with in the manner that you are thinking. The fact of the matter is...well...I would...love it if you came back in the house...if not for...y'know...what you're thinking of...but at the very least, just to talk...what do ya say?"

[/html]
[html]

WC:356

She gave the door a little tug, thinking it was caught on a rug, but it wouldn’t move, she shifted her eye brows to a confused look as she saw his foot stuck in the door she gasped she didn’t want to hurt him, so she just let go of the door knob as she lowered her head ready to take off running, but it was not able to happen his hand was placed upon her shoulder, she stopped and turned around with his gentle coxing. She couldn’t help but to try to push her hat down over her eyes, but he looked into her eyes, it didn’t melt the worried away, it didn’t push that feeling away that her heart at any given second was going to jump out of her chest. She shook, so bad. Her hands had lost the control to stay still as she rubbed her hands together trying to ease her never. Her voice came out choppy as her heart rate was. ”But..but…I use to look like a wolf..but now…look at me!” She held out her arms where the husky marking where to her elbow, then it went white. Her once white face now had a hood to it of tan. Seemingly her winter coat never shed away to the white with tank tipped ears. ”I look like a damn dog!”

His laugh confused the female; she did not think this was funny what so ever. She scowled at him as she huffed. ”Yes! I DO I do! I’m not what I was..I have changed. I am not sure who I am looking at in the water when I hope to see me. “ She placed a hand upon her hat as she shifted it around upon her head. ” I have pups now…” she sighed lowereing her head as her hands dropped, though only for a second before her head pooped up and her hands crossed over her mouth.”OH! They not mine! I SWEAR!!! It’s Naniko, she had to get away. Odd enough that she walked away..she was the one that grew up and was able to be depended upon.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ty was now frusterated that Pontiac refused his reasoning, forcing him to try and believe she was ugly. To combat her negative attitude, when she said she looked like a dog, he retorted sharply with. "So? When it comes down to it, I look like a god damned shaggy dingo!" He then reverted back to a calmer voice, realizing that arguging with her would end up sending her away. "W...what I mean is...just because you aren't the way you want to look, doesn't mean you aren't attractive, at least not in my eyes." He let go of her shoulder and maintained the eye lock with her, trying to make sure every word he said reached her ears, making sure she was listening to him. If she left now, if she refused to listen to him at this point, Ty wasn't sure he would ever get a message like this across to her again, so for all it was worth, he had to try.

That is, until he heard about the pups, which, without explanation, was a very odd, out of context and confusing thing to say. Ty was even taken aback by the statement, cracking a smirk and an eyebrow, almost impressed that she did somehing like that. Then the explanation came that the pups were not hers, they were Naniko's, the very pups that Ty saw the birth of and nearly got sick watching. Obviously more had happened with her then even Ty could expect, but that wasn't going to stop him. At this point, it wasn't going to matter. "Oh really? Naniko just...left her kids to you then did she?" He asked, scratching his chin. "Well...it sounds like they need a place to stay and be raised, all the more reason for them to simply stay here eh? I might not be father material just yet, hell, I may not even be good mate material yet either, I'm young, irrational, and occationally quite brash. But you and I have feelings for one another, and the pup's are going to at least need a male in their lives until their father comes around, whatever that may be. So perhaps...giving it a shot with me isn't such a bad idea after all is it?"

[/html]
[html]

WC:415
2 hours of sleep=rambling post for Adam sorry :x

No matter how upset he got at her, she could not help but to find warmth with in his touch. He would try to make her keep eyes locked, but it did not mean that she would like it. First, he was a higher rank then her, and secondly she was like a child she hated to be scolded. She would hide pain away before showing it, just so she did not have someone being firm worded with her. She sucked in her bottom lip waiting on him to stop, she knew he was right. He was able to accept that he looked like then she should be able to. ”You mean it. You’re not just trying to sugar coat the whole matter?” She couldn’t help to inquire, he had dropped small hints here and there that he like her, and she wasn’t too stupid not to pick up on them. She had to work on saying everything that was on her mind…still.

She gasped, the look on his face said that he had a small thought that maybe the children where her’s. She laugh only slightly then huffed in a playful manner. ”Think it over do not mean going a getting busy with some one else. Beside…I am really the one guy type of girl. And if your lucky Sir, you might have a chance to be that one guy, that the girl wants to be with. That is…if you can put up with her sister’s children, her bullheadedness, and odd family members. After all it’s not easy being a D'Angelo by name sake only.” Not like she prided being a part of the that family they all had a little something missing and Pontiac could already see it starting to come out in one of the boys. She kicked dirt around, as he went on.

Her head jumped up looking at him, as she cupped her paws over her mouth.”Oh? Oh! You mean it. Me, you, and the pups try to start a little family. Oh Ty…That would be...That would be great.” She laughed as tears started to build up in her eyes; it was her chance to finally have an adult life that she was hoping for. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed his cheek. Trying not to cry happiness.Yes, YES YES!!!” She sighed as she placed her feet back on the ground as she looked back up to him.”Well what next? We just move in and that’s that?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
oocConfusedorry this took forever, I got major writer's block attempting to make a reply to your last post. :|

The tawny male could only listen to her long explanation for why the pups were not hers, although the smirk didn't leave his face. It wasn't because he didn't believe her story, but now it was because she was just rambling on. He couldn't help but be amused by her behavior now, it wasn't every day he had a woman making excuses for her previous actions and statements on his front doorstep. He couldn't help but be entertained by it.

However, a huge sigh of releif waved over his body as she finally accepted his invitation to come and live with him. Ty certainly didn't know if he was ready to be a father, or at least not the one the pups deserve, but he knew Pontiac, a wolf he cared for, needed his help. And now that he offered, and she accepted, he was going to try his best to help her out.

After the breif hug and kiss from Pontiac, Ty scratched his chin to try and figure out how to set up the house. "Well...there is still one free room in the cabin, I think the kids could sleep there..." He said, walking back into the house. "Though I think you are going to need to get some bedding for them, as I do not have any. Or would you rather us all sleep in the same room in a pile, like most wolves?"

[/html]
[html]

No worries!

She looked at him, then her jaw dropped as a shimmer of mischief in her watery sapphire eyes. As she crossed her arms over her chest, sliding her back leg back a she rested her weight upon it. She coughed slightly trying to hold back a giggle fit as she tried to act all upset with him. ”How dear you laugh at me Ty! Or should I say foster daddy to the pups you about got sick watching being born.” She sighed with a hint of a content smile on her face thinking how odd things have really turned around. She sighed softly as she found her-self in a dream lands where her and Ty where happy...as she had hoped that would always would be.

Hands moved from crossed over her chest to one at her side and the other messing around with her faithful old hat. ”I uhhh..don’t know I guess I should see how they feel about this whole matter. However…what do you want to do? You took a female and some pups into your home. I can’t expect you to care over them and love them as if they where your own.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: man, the last few weeks have been a pain.

"Oh ha ha." Ty replied with a sarcastic huff in his voice, trying not to relive birthing of Naniko's children in his mind, though the image was quite vivid in his mind. Even so, he couldn't help but feel his stomach turn slightly at the thought of that day. Of all the things he had seen, that was one of the strangest experiences of his life. However, he still couldn't help but grin at Pontiac in good nature, it was nice that she had returned, and even nicer that she agreed to stay. Ty had been rather lonely recently, the emptiness in his house, along with many of his recent outbursts, hadn't exactly made Ty a happy man. However, this was a nice turn of events, it definitely was a good sign that things might finally be turning around for Ty, perhaps a lighter future was ahead.

Now scratching his chin, Ty thought about what had just been said, how he had just volunteered the children and Pontiac to sleep in his room like a family. However, that brought to his attention that nobody was ready for that, Ty was going into this way too fast, and he really didn't want to scare the group off. "Ehh...that might be moving a little too quick, the kids don't know me well enough to do that," He said with a shrug. "Let's have them sleep in that extra room, I'll set up the blankets and such, you can sleep where you wish."" He then scratched his chin, looking at the rest of his house, shrugging and turning back to Pontiac. "Well, there isn't much else I can think of, any other way we should accommodate for you and the kids?"

[/html]
OOC: Ah your better then me, I'm sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

She could not help to laugh, he had been picking on her and she had found a way to spin it around on him and pick on him. Maybe that was a sigh that they where meant to be together. She was hoping that this really would work out with this little ‘family’ thing. The tan-eared female smiled as she took a hand placing it upon his chest, as she smiled looking up at him. He was trying so hard! What would not he do for the kids? It was amazing. No, better yet he was amazing. She sighed softly, then it hit her. She gasped looking down to her hand, looking where she had placed it. ”AH! So so sorry! I wasn’t trying to be fresh. I just…I wanted to feel your heart beating. I use to snuggle into my other father at night before I ran off, and listen to his heartbeat while I was falling asleep. Not sure where I got it from. “
She slowly dropped her hand letting it fall limply at her side. As she cranked her head up looking at him. ”Ty…thank you. You are amazing. I think the kids will be fine. I do not even know if they will want to move in...They are getting old enough to be on their own. That and if they want I will not stop them from staying in their mother’s room, after all raising pups is a pack thing. Unless, you want other wise.”
[html]
Ty looked at Pontiac's hand placement around the same time he did, and if one didn't know an better, Ty was trying to hide a blush. He hadn't had many encounters with woman, most likely because he was still so young, so even simple hand placements could still make the warrior turn slightly red. However, she removed her hand as quickly as she had placed it. Another chuckle left his throat as she tried to justify the reason for why she put her hand on his chest. His response was simply wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back towards him. "I don't think you need to give me a reason for placing your hand on my chest Pontiac..." He added with a smile.

Listening to her thanks, and her explanation of the kids, he nodded in acknowledgement of the information given to him. "Well, that all sounds fine." He said, rubbing her back as he spoke. "The kids can stay here until they are old enough to be on their own, and if they still need a place to stay, the cabin will be open to them if need be. As long as they are here, I'll treat them as members of the pack."

[/html]
If she was not going to blush over placing her hand onto his chest she was once the warrior pulled Pontiac into his warm furry body. She wanted to reach up and hide her tan and white face with in her old hat, the same one he jokingly took from her with in the first few meetings they had. He was really everything that she read about in the storybooks at night by the fire. Tall, strong, handsome and yet a gentle being. She lowered her head down with an embarrassed giggle.”OH!” She snuggled her head into the Praeas, as she gave a soft content sigh.

She lifted up her head, shaking it, no! Treating them as a member of the pack would not do, not to Pontiac these kids were not just pack members. They were more than that. These children were born under the protection of these lands. They needed more of a promise then what just a normal pack member had. ”No Ty, a normal pack member is able to protect them-self. These children have been though a lot, they need the love of a family. After my father and mother left Nani and I, I promised I’d never ever do that to my kids. These are the closest thing I have to my own children. I plan to give them everything including love that my heart can give, and if they make the choice to live in another pack, well they will always be met by me with an open heart and arms.”
[html]
Ty realized he made an error in his speech when Pontiac suddenly rejected what he said, exclaiming that the kids needed to be treated like family, like his family, this was the promise Pontiac had made to Naniko and Ehno. While at first Ty was confused, he nodded in understanding with a light smile on his face. "...You're right Pontiac, I couldn't just take them in as members of the pack...they'll be family." He said as his glance turned back to the house. He didn't say it, but the kids already reminded him a lot of himself. He grew up knowing the Valley only for five months before he was swept away by his mother, and soon after that his mother passed on, leaving him alone. Though through those series of events was he made into the man he was today, but given the choice, he wished some things had gone differently in his life. Even when he did come back to Phoenix Valley, he only saw his father for a few months before the man ran off. It seemed all efforts to maintain a family went awry.

Until now anyway.

Sighing, Ty held onto Pontiac for only a little bit longer, he realized that the moment had to pass where everything was then washed over and the two had to get to work with their own duties. Ty of course wanted to get back to patrolling, while Pontiac had to go get the kids. He made eye-contact with his newfound crush and said "Alright, why don't you go get the kids and bring them here, I've got to get back out to the Valley, I don't like staying here for too long, things tend to get messy."

[/html]
She heard in a story once that love was blind. Who ever had thought that must have seen two of the ugliest beings in love. Pontiac thought she was downright ugly, but in Ty arms, and the look in his eyes she was everything but, only he knew how to make her feel that way, and it was odd but she loved it. She snuggled her head into his chest when he held her, she was glad that the confession was out there and he knew what her feelings where. She didn’t want to move away from his powerful arms. Though when she was moved always from his warmth slowly she nodded, she knew it was for the right reasons. Whether or not either of them wanted to be a part from each other for any reason other of them had work that had to be done, and she knew it. Pontiac gave a nod, looking into his eyes, they where breathtaking, just like everything she had found in him. She offered up a smile with a nod. ” I’ll try. I cannot make them do anything but heck anything to make sure these kids know they that they have some one that loves them are worth the effort. I’ll get them settled in and I’ll start dinner. I will try to have it done by the time you get home. “ She turned upon her heals to go get the pups as she gave a soft sigh, yeah things were getting better.