Its a beautiful morning!
Angel nodded at his concern and smiled as he told everyone to be quiet. Yelling usually didn't help but she raised her good hand anyway. "Yes please. Everyone listen, he is my apprentice. Have the same respect and courtesy you have with me. Quiet down. Now, yes it does hurt, but doesn't every cut and injury one gets? Heh, anyway yes I will need help. Okay so first, take the gauzes and press them into my arm. Use pressure in the wound until the bleeding slows to near stopping. Once done, hold it there and wrap the linen around the injury. And then I already showed you how to do that so you should know the rest. If you have question let me know." Angel smiled and nodded. She had confidence in him and figured he would do quite well.

Looking to the raccoon examining his tail he looked saddened he had lost so much. "Do not worry. You will still live. It won't inhibit you too much to make you not survive." smiling she looked to Domonick to see if he would be able to help and do it right so her arm didn't infect. "Oh! Before you do all that, grab the herbs in the glass jar as well. The first one on the left of the cabinet by the sink. Up above and to the left. There are leaves in there I want you to use as well. I almost forgot!" Raccoons mouths were very dirty at that and she didn't want infection.
[html]
OOC: Sorry for it being so short >.<

Domonick nodded his head and turned around to grab what she was telling him to get. He reached for an item and ended up knocking something over. He quickly turned to grab it from falling, missing it, falling through his hands and landing on his foot, rolling to the ground, unbroken. He sighed heavily and bent over and picked up the fallen item. He put it back on the table and grabbed what she had told him to grab.

"Right away." he said, nodding his head. He grabbed the other bottle from the other side of and brought it back to her. He knelt down beside her with items beside him and did as she instructed. "I'm sorry if I don't do a good job, I've been clumsy, not the balanced and steadiest individual."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Angel chuckled at this and hearing his words. "No need to apologize! You should see my first time learning first aid. A packmate of mine had a broken leg and at that time, I was unsure of what to do. I kept trying to figure out how to straighten it just because it was how I was taught and then I was also trying to get the herbs in the bone without cutting skin but my mother showed me the right way. I kept fumbling for the wrong things and being clumsy myself. It all happens until you find the right groove to be in." she smiled and gave a nod before putting her focus back into her hand.

"Now. Open the jar and then take two leaves, no more than that, fold them so they are longer than they are wide and place them along my arm and not crossing over it. You will want them to be right on the wound and then what you will do is wrap the bandages around the arm and place the two wooden spurs atop. The spurs will be horizontal int he middle with two pieces of wood on either end." she spoke as she pointed to the smaller portion of the section of the box.

{Wooden spurs = staple look alikes only wood}
[html]

OOC: I am alive! :3 and I feel friggin great, sorry it took this long!

Domonicked chuckled nervously and nodded, doing as he was told. His hands shook slightly, he was nervous as hell. He didn't want to mess up and hurt her even more. Don't mess up Domonick, don't mess up. You got this, just stay calm, relax. he thought to himself. His ears laid back, he bit down on his tongue as he laid the leaves over her arms as she said. He wrapped the bandages, his hands still shaking. He took a breathe and held the spurs between his fingers carefully, not wanting to drop them. He sighed, his ear twitched, He carefully placed the spurs on the bandages, making sure it was secure.

He sighed and looked at the female, "Is-is this right?" his voice shaky, nervous filled. He reached up and scratched his head, chuckling nervously. He hadn't done anything like that before, he was used to letting the cuts and scraps heel on there own. He would just rinse it with water, or if that wasn't around, lick them clean, and move on. Maybe that wasn't the smartest idea, but he never really gave it much thought.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
"That is perfect Domonick. You did wonderful."

Angel smiled and then looked at the bandages before she noticed the pain starting to fade. "Thank you Domonick. It would have been hard for me to do it alone with only one hand!" she smiled as she looked over the raccoon. "He should be okay now thanks to the minor amputation. I think you did well!" Angel smiled as she nodded.

The raccoon still acted as if though he hated everyone but he still liked the fact that Angel had helped. She shook her head as she leaned back in the chair and looked at her bandage again. "I did not think that I would get wounded from the coon! I mean seriously! He was nasty tonight!" she smiled and chuckled.
[html]

^-^; I am staying at my mother's house, so the only way to get internet access it by me going to her work, I shall be as quick to respond as possible!

Domonick let out a sigh of relief and smiled brightly as he received the praise. His ears perked up and he sat up straight, ”I'm glad I could be of some help.” He looked at the raccoon, and thought about all the time in the wild he had seen injuries, things that he wished he could have helped with. He felt a sense of pride in his accomplishment. He turned back to Angel and smiled, ”I think I might have acted the same way as he did, I mean, being scared and lashing out.” He rubbed the back of his head, something he usually did when he was nervous, unsure of what to do.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Soon Angel nodded and she smiled shook her head. "Nah, I did the same and its typical until you get the routine of things. I think you have done well Domonick. Thanks for the help. Do you wish to help by feeding them now? They all just get meat and some vegetables. Surprisingly the foxes and others eat of it like it is part of their diet and I truly think it is actually." Angel smiled and nodded as she got up to show where she kept the food, which was all cooked so it lasted longer. She opened the box and pointed down to show that they were all separated.

"Just give them a little of each and it should be good for the night."

Angel smiled as she sat down with her arm still throbbing painfully but it was nothing she could not handle. She knew it would hurt for a day or two or more and she would just have to change her bandages every now and then. Outside the light of the sun was turning orange. It was meaning that the day was turning into night with all that had happened during the day and she had to smile. It had been very progressive!
[html]

Domonick smiled and nodded, he gave out the good to the animals, making sure he gave each one what they were supposed to have. He dusted his hands off and smiled, watching as the animals ate their meal. He walked over to Angel, "You know, I've never thought that I would have had to do something like that. I mean, I'm used to hunting and..well harming animals, never healing. It felt nice, to help something."

He gave a small chuckle and rubbed his scarred paw, a habit he often did. He never really gave killing something a second though, he had to eat, but he now he felt slightly different on the matter, having helped one.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
"Different experience ain't it? Makes you see the other side of the coin. In this world I was taught that everything, every rock, every plant, every animal, is all energy. An energy source must be consumed to obtain an energy level. Thus the prey herds consume the grass to obtain the energy they need to migrate every day. And we need the energy from those prey herds to obtain our level of energy to survive every day. When we die, we return to the earth feeding the plants and things thus using the remaining energy they get from us to sustain the energy they need to drink the water and absorb the sunlight from the skies every day to continue to grow. And then the life cycle continues."

Angel spoke as she leaned back and thought of what she remembered with what her mother taught her. She looked to the skies out the window and saw the stars were out. Her mother some where up there was watching her. This she knew for sure. She smiled as she thought of it and sighed. The night had come quickly and it was evident that she was beginning to become sleepy. "Hey, if you haven't found a den yet, I have an extra room in this shabby place if you need a place to stay for the night." she offered.
[html]

Domonick smiled as she spoke, "That makes a lot of sense. Never thought of it that way before."

He stifled a yawn as the day's end reached closer. He looked out through the window, at everything, the darkening world. When she offered him a room he let out a smile, "Oh, thank you for the offer, but I have someplace, not to far from here, about a 10 minute walk, thank you very much though. He thought about the small, rickety place he had found, just a few hours after being welcomed into the pack, it was nice enough for him to stay in, kept out the weather and was comfortable enough, well it was for him at least.

Domonick stretched slightly and covered his muzzle as he yawned. "The day went by fast, it seems like every day goes by in almost the blink of an eye," he chuckled slightly, "I wanna thank you for letting me help out today, it was..exciting to say the least."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
"You are welcome Domonick! If you ever need a place to stay my door is open till you find a place to call your own." Angel smiled and nodded as she smiled. She soon got up and put her box of first aid supplies away along with the jar of the leaves that were used. Once done she soon sat down on the wooden chair that she crafted and smiled. "Thank you Domonick for helping me with my arm. I appreciate you doing that for me. Without you, I don't think I would have done it very well with only one hand." Angel chuckled as she looked outside as she figured that it was late in the evening.

"Yawn! Well, if you ever change yer mind about staying a night, I have a room just to the right that you can stay in till the morning." Angel smiled as she motioned that she too was heading out to sleep. "Sorry to head out, but I have an early morning to get up to! I shall see you again I am sure!" she smiled and then started heading to the room and closed it behind her.

((Sorry xP Thought it went on a little too long without a post so I thought I would end it. Feel free to post one more time.))
[html]
OOC: Will be a good closing post xD

Domonick nodded and smiled, "Goodnight and take care." he stepped outside, the sound of the nightlife filled the air. He smiled and walked towards his home. He thought about the day and how it had gone. He met a new friend and got to try something that he had never done before, something that he felt great doing. He walked into the woods several minutes, before stumbling upon the small creek, he followed it down to his old shed and walked up, opening the door and sighing, stepping inside and closing the door. He shifted into his lupus form and walked over to a corner and curled into a ball, smiling as he fell asleep.

<style>
</style>
[/html]