ignore me if you see me (joining)
Character Name: Sphynx Ace
Character Birthdate (including year): April 11, 2004
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: feel.the.p4in@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): I don't use any of them, so just PMing me is honestly the fastest way to reach me.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've known about it for awhile, though I can't remember where I first heard of it.

[html]

Sphynx had never been what one might consider a 'team player'. Hell, he'd never been much of anything aside from a loner in all of his two plus years of life. No, you wouldn't see Sphynx waving his pom-poms and shouting "Go team go!" but then again, you also wouldn't see the man parading around acting like he was king. For a man with such an off-putting appearance, Sphynx was typically rather modest and genuine. He wasn't one to cozy up to someone he'd just met, but he would not allow a rude word to escape his lips without very good reason.

But now it seemed that all that was about to change--it'd have to. The man who had lived proudly on his own for nearly three years of his life had decided to start a new chapter. The sun beamed upon the coast, causing the water to shine brightly, giving off an almost pleasant appearance. But despite this summer-like location, the weather was still fiercely cold. An ocean breeze ripped through the area just then, blowing back the greasy strands of black hair from the Luperci. The wolf hybrid, mixed with a fair amount of coyote blood, walked in long strides. Just off his right shoulder, a tiny figured flittered, a ruby-throated hummingbird who was no more than nine centimeters in size. The catch had been an extraordinary one as Sphynx had come into contact with the injured bird and had nursed it back to health with much care. Since then, the bird had refused to leave his side and Sphynx had accordingly named it "Gita" meaning song.

As he neared the territory who he knew to be Inferni lands, Sphynx paused briefly. He ran a hand through his mangy hair, dyed a bright red at the bottom and he watched through yellow eyes as the hummingbird flew off, likely to feed or whatever else she did when she was away for those long periods of time. Feeling that he was ready, he shifted the pack carrying all of his medical supplies to his right shoulder and waited at the border, hoping that he would be met by someone interesting.

[/html]
[html]

He had been watching the stranger from afar, but had kept his anger quiet for the time being. The trespasser was, for reasons unknown to him, trekking far too close to the borders for Hybrid's comfort. Hybrid watched the other creature, one that appeared in many respects to be a coyote, but also a wolf in some ways. He knew what he usually did to trespassers, especially those so close to the borders. He issued his warning and allowed them enough time to run if they so desired. If he was feeling truly spiteful, he would give his prey a head start before running after them to take them down.

Hybrid slunk closer, moving quickly in his Secui form. He did not bother concealing his approach, moving toward the other, watching him intently. He trotted closer, letting a small, quiet growl rumble in his chest. He stopped a good two metres away from the other, regarding him with cruel, crimson eyes. "Trespassing is not a crime taken likely here in Inferni. We decorate our borders with the skulls of those who insist on doing so." He bared his fangs, regarding the other sombrely. He had dealt with far too many trespassers and far too many wolves that did not believe Inferni's rules applied to them. Lone wolves who thought they did no harm and young pack wolves that desecrated graves. Hybrid was tired of the mockery that was being made of their clan.

[/html]
You have until March 5 to reply to this or your joining thread will be archived. Thanks.