A New Home
OOC: Pictures of Friskia in signature xB

IC:
Friskia dug her claws in the ground to help her speed up, excitement spreading once again through her whole body. This will be a whole new start! She thought as new smells started to fill her nose. She started slowing to a halt as huts started to enter her vision.
She stood there, mouth open, staring at the city. Her green eyes glittered with fascination at the village. I might need to turn into the other form now.. She thought, looking down at her fingerless paws. She sighed and thought, trying to see if she remembered how to change. She sat down, having a hard time remembering what to do. Come on think fool! She scolded herself.
She flicked her tail in annoyance as she quickly remembered what to do. She stood up on her hind legs like a dog begging for a treat. Her hind legs suddenly started to grow into a more human like form as shoulders started to poke out. Fingers sprouted from her paws as the rest of her changed. She stumbled a bit, not used to standing in such a way. She ended up failing at falling one her hands and knees. " Ugh!" She muttered, getting and and stretching her arms, legs, and fingers. "Okay, I got this," She said, looking towards the village. She took a few awkward steps forward and quickly got the hang of it. "Here I come," She muttered, quickening her pace.
[html]
Hello thar Big Grin

It had been a while since Utriu had chosen to appear for her. The guiding whale was as stubborn as the wolf that it advised; Ember had been denying certain feelings that she'd had over the last few months, telling both herself and Utriu that they weren't true and that she was finished thinking about a certain red wolf. She'd even argued with the whale, telling him that he didn't know her or anything about her. Since then the orca hadn't come around...even when she had called for him and called for him. She wasn't sure what to make of it...or what she could do to bring him back. She didn't want to think that he might be gone for good.

The darkly colored wolfess contemplated these thoughts as she painted. She had been trying to fix up a few of the houses in the village to make them look more appealing to new members, and this was the last of the ones in this part of the little town. She had chosen a bright, robin's-egg blue to try and attract this particular house some extra attention. It was a nice one-bedroom house with a separate room off to the side that had apparently been used for storage at one time or another. There were boxes upon boxes inside that room.

She hadn't had the time to get into them yet and see what old human things they held. Occasionally she would find something good, but most of the time the boxes that she found were wet or moldy or held things that were wet or moldy. It hadn't rained recently and the room was pretty well sealed, though. No broken windows in this house.

Ember was putting her brush down just as she heard the sound of footsteps behind her. She was shifted into her full optime form, standing erect on two legs. It was her preferred form, the form that she felt she was most useful in. She could paint, use weapons, pick up Lotus, clean, and do many other tasks in this form. She stepped out from behind the house, pale green eyes searching up the long street, trying to figure out where the sound had originated."Anybody here?" She called quietly.

[/html]
OOC- Hai xB sorry for the short ness >.<"
IC-
Friskia looked in awe at the village. This was her new home! Now what do I do.. She thought, getting a bit nervous. Friskia let out a small yawn and stumbled a bit, cursing to herself. She scratched behind her ear, a flea seeming to be enjoying itself. She had forgotten she had fingers, and easily picked the flea out and crushed it. I could get used to this.. She thought with a small chuckle. She shook her gray hair out of her face and stretched her new limbs, trying them out once more.
A small breeze blew from behind her, blowing her hair in her face. She sputtered out the strands that got in her mouth and let out a small growl. That is going to need some fixing She thought to herself. She walked forwards a bit more, and suddenly stopped, fear freezing inside of her as a small voice called out. Friskia took a large swallow, as if that would make the fear go away. She took a careful step forward, looking towards a blue hut where the sound came from. Her muscles bunched as she got prepared to run, but took another step forward. "H-hello?" She called, trying to keep her voice steady, but failing horribly.
[html]
Mine is too, no worries ^^

She was glad that her son was keeping busy and was getting a lot of work done today. Ember did get work done when Lotus came with her, as well, but it seemed to take longer then. She enjoyed the company of the youngster, though, and didn't mind it. She had always wished for a pup to take care of, a son or daughter, and now Lotus had come into her life.

Another wolf's voice came to her ears and she set the brush down carefully across the top of the can. She wiped her hand across her forehead, trying to get some of her hair out of her eyes, and left a long streak of blue paint there. Ember stepped out into the street so that she might be seen easier. "Oh, hello!" She saw the other and raised her hand in greeting. She'd never met this wolf before. Her tail wagged slowly behind her, a sign of her easygoing mood.

[/html]
OOC~ xB Please excuse the typos, this computer aint got spell check xD
IC~
Friskia stepped back a bit, seeing another werewolf, er, Luperci step out from behind the hut, her tail wagging behind her. Friskia blinked a bit, then held back a laugh of the blue streak that she left across her forehead, appearently she had been painting the hut. The streak seemed to ease her fear a bit, and it eased alot more as she saw that her tail was wagging. Friskia frowned a bit, seeing how pretty this girl was, and then how raggedy she looked.
She stiffled a small sigh, and tried to smile. Her fear had gone down alot from the paint, the laugh, and the feeling of being dirty. She waved back and shoved the hair out of her face once more, her clawed finger getting stuck in a knot. Quickly, she tried to break the knot, but ended up having to pull her whole hand out. Ugh! How embarissing! She growled to herself. She bit her bottom lip and wrinkled her nose, her smell now hitting her mind. Wow, Great first impression! She thought miserably.
"Hello, I am Friskia," She said, trying not to be so embarissed and atempt to be friendly. Another breeze blew in her face, and made her eyes water. She blinked it away, nothing seemed to be going right at all. She put her hands behind her back and looked away, hoping she could crawl up uunder a rock and just hide, well, untill she could get cleaned up.
She looked back up and took a deep breath. "Well, er, do you know any empty huts that no one else wants and are free to use? And perhaps a place to clean up?"
[html]
You always reply so quick Big Grin <3

Ember didn't have a lot of time in her schedule for doing things like this normally, with everything that she did around AniWaya in general...but she had made time today. She hadn't seen Hemming around much, so she had figured that she would give the village a new coat of paint. Ember just hadn't known how long it would take to paint one house. She hadn't counted on it taking so long.

She wasn't one to mind much about how a wolf looked. Ember felt like she ought to try a bit because of her leadership status, but there were some mornings that she didn't feel up to it or was busy with Lotus and didn't have time to brush out her hair or put the feathers in it. The other wolf said her name and she responded in kind, still smiling. "Ember Phoenix. You have an interesting name--I like the way it rolls off my tongue. Are ya new around these parts?"

At the question about housing, she nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Actually, this place is one of them. I'm still working on painting some parts of it but it's real nice on the inside. The rooms aren't too damaged. And the river ain't too far away...or we could dig a well, or something, so you could have fresh water" Eager to help, she pointed out a spot behind the house. That area would work great for a well, if this female was interested in the place.

[/html]
OOC~
Lol wow! You jinxed me! XD Jk, We just moved and I have been busy with packing and un-packing so yea @.@ And omg, another small post >.<
IC~
Friskias fear washed away quickly, and she started to feel more at home. She looked at the blue hut, since she had said this was not being used. Quickly took a step and examined it, then looked at the back were a well would go. It was a very pretty color, and it was not to big and not too small.
"This looks great!" She said, looking back at her. "But you may have to teach me how to use a well...." She said, looking down at her hands and trying to figure out how they did it. She looked back up at Ember. "Are we allowed to look inside?" She asked, eager to see what possible her new home looked like.
[html]
xD no prob!! You can make up what the house looks like on the inside if you want ^.^

At the question of whether they were allowed inside, she nodded. Ember did know some things about building...but she would have to ask Hemming later on if he would help them with digging the well. Maybe Dawali, too, if the other male was up for it. Some good, strong males to help them dig. She would dig too, of course. But the more wolves the better! "It's not too hard! You just lower a bucket down into the hole and get water out of it." She said.

The Danua Ihesdi went to the front of the house, holding the door open for the other. Friskia was very friendly, she thought, a wolf that she could see a future friendship with, perhaps. "What do you think?" She asked.

[/html]
Friskia smiled in thanks at Ember for holding the door open for her. She walked in and almost instantly, felt at home. It was the cutest cozy little place she had ever seen. It was just right. It was just one room rooms, but it was still perfect. She ran her hand along the wall and walked around, looking at everything.

She stopped and looked up at Ember. "Its perfect!" She said, smiling. She walked outside to the side room and opened the door, having a little trouble at first, but quickly getting the hang of it. Right when she opened the door, and medium sized box fell out. She quickly caught it and stumbled back a bit, her eyes wide with shock. She set the box down and looked at Ember. "Where did all these boxes come from?" She said looking down at the box, then into the room filled with boxes.
[html]

Sometimes she wondered if they relied on the ways of the humans too much. Ember thought that being a Luperci and walking on two legs was normal...but that wasn't how things were before the humans had died out. She wondered what way the wolves would fall, if they ever would...and if becoming too human-like was a bad thing.

Friskia asked her a question that brought her out of her thoughts, and she blinked a few times before answering. "Ah..they're old human things. Must've been left here by the house's last owners. I just painted the place...I ain't gone through these boxes or anything. But they're yours if you want 'em, if you can use whatever's in 'em. The humans left behind a lot of useful stuff" Especially in the city. She often went there looking for useful items in the shops.

[/html]