A Sunny Day
[html]

Domonick rolled his scarred hand around, "At the time....yes, it hurt, badly. If not of the physical pain, the mental pain that came with it sure as the hell hurt a lot." He voice turned somber, anger mixed with sadness nestled in the tone of his voice.

He clenched his fist, his eyes focused intently on his scars. "Never again, that was the first and last scar I ever plan on getting. If I were to be honest...it was the worst pain of my life. Tears came into his eyes, all the memories jumped into his head. He shook his head, clearing his mind. He raised his hand above his head, flexing it. Bastard hand...damn it, pathetic is what it is. Leaving like that, this is the proof of just how much of a coward I am, worthless.

He lowered his hand and looked at the two females, "Sorry about that, I should control my voice." He let the normal tone fill his voice again, letting a smile form upon his lips, even though he may be forcing it for the most part.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

arg...sorry for the shortness....-frowns-..i think this will be my last post for the thread anywhoo...X3

Her eyes watch the female then went back to the other. She noticed the sadness in his tone and how he looked at his hand. It was a mystery to her, she wanted to know but as he changed his tone trying to brush it off her ears went back and she looked down. She would stifle her curiosity for now. Looking back up her eyes look to the wolfess before her. A smile formed upon her muzzle. "I would...if it is okay, would like to just stay a few days...check the place out..." her tone was almost a question, but only because of her uncertainty. Her eyes looked back and forth between them as she hunkered down almost submissively...no not almost, it was submissively.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]