Tulipz in my head
[html]

I finally did it Big Grin <3

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Gvihita sat atop his shoulder, and he glanced at her every now and then. Her eyes were closed as if she was sleeping, but he knew better. She was not pretending, either; just ignoring him very skillfully. Their relationship was not truly negative, but there was more often silence between them, instead of something else. She was often annoyed at him for reasons he did not understand, but when she was merely silent he knew she was satisfied. Perhaps it was the purpose of this trip that pleased her. He couldn't know. Just as he couldn't know her reasons for all kinds of actions, he couldn't know if she was visible, now, to anyone but himself. She appeared to others on her own whims, completely without pattern, it seemed. He'd tried to figure it out, but he couldn't.

Cambria had explained the way, and Dawali passed their scented borders without notifying anyone. Some would perhaps consider it trespassing, but he was making a welcome visit to an acquaintance, and if Cambria was anything like her mother the family would not misinterpret him. He hoped that it did not offend Savina, but only time would tell. His nose pointed in their direction, walking to where he estimated Cambria had told him to go, and soon her scent encountered his nostrils. Following it with ease, he would be by them soon, probably. Now that he was closer, he gave a short and subdued call; it would not need to carry far. He wanted them to know he was nearby, not liking to catch anyone unprepared.

[/html]
[html]

and I'm finally replying! ^^; after this post I think I'll just post with Savi and NPC Cambria, since posting twice in a row to the same thread can be kinda draining :x you can say that Cambi let him in and took him into the room! 300+

Cambria had told her mother that Dawali would be visiting soon and the woman was eager to meet him. The girl was excited for the meeting as well. She had hoped that her mom and mentor would meet sooner, but they were both very busy wolves and she understood that finding that time that worked was difficult. Especially since her mother had become pregnant. That brought even more excitement for the meeting though, because now she would be able to show Dawali her brand new sisters and brother! Waiting for the two influential adults her in life to meet now seemed better, because he could see the new additions to her family! Now that things with Mati were cleared up and better than ever and her little siblings were here, the Marino's mood had greatly improved. She walked around with an almost constant smile on her face.

Currently she was sitting in the room that her mother had chosen for a den, talking with her and eagerly watching the squirming little bundles of joy. It was so hard to believe that a year ago that had been her, and her brother and sister. It was hard to think that she had ever been so small as that. That she too had blindly crawled around this room, squeaking and whining. What made it even more extraordinary was that she had helped them into the world. She had held them, just born, in the palm of her hand. Even though they couldn't yet speak or see or hear her, she loved them with all her heart. She was so happy to be a big sister.

A short call reached her ears and she perked up, recognizing the voice instantly. Telling her mother that Dawali was here she left the room and existed the manor to stand out on the porch to lead him to the room where part of her family lay. His tall form came into sight and the girl beamed, waving excitedly. "Dawali!" she called out to him, to help gain his attention.

<style type="text/css">
.cambibutter b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4a638; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cambibutterooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.cambibutter p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cambibutter {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#fffbe1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... cambi2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sweet deal :3 It is hard to post with your two characters in a row >< Also, Gvihita is visible, if that's interesting. I don't know if Cambria has seen her before?
WC: 391

He found buildings as he moved further into the pack, and not long after his call he spotted Cambria eagerly waving at him and beckoning him in the right direction. He gave a wave back and the flash of a smile, and quickly studied the walls of the building, fascinated by it. He was not too familiar with human constructions, nor did he reckon he would ever be, because he usually did not like the atmosphere. Halifax, for example, gave him the chills. But perhaps this was more because of the events that had occurred there, and not the shadow of the dead human race that hung over it. Either way, such a shadow was not as present here, if at all. Gvihita usually did mind these places, but she sat in silence and ignored everything still, and so he took his mind off that thought. Smiling, he followed Cambria into the house, looking around himself as he did so. It was strange, to him, to want to live in such a place, but he understood it, as well. It was very practical; it was already built, and with high quality shelter. Only, he'd seen some buildings he wouldn't consider very safe, but this one seemed to be healthy, in that sense.

The scents of this family consisted of more than Cambria and her mother's, and though Dawali knew that she had a young litter, he hadn't known if they would be here when he visited. Dawali never could get enough of children, as his own daughters had found out the hard way. It was hard to let them grow up when he wanted them to stay small. But then, one day, he'd live to be a grandfather, and he wouldn't regret it for a second. Once beyond the doorway of the room where Savina and the rest of the family were, Dawali stopped and gave his usual formal greeting. A prolonged nod with closed eyes, and he spoke his name with a gentle smile, not able to help himself but glance at the litter. Two yellow eagle eyes also studied them, though he was unable to tell what her feelings were. As usual. "Greetings, Savina. Dawali Amara, though I'm sure you already knew that." Staying where he was, he awaited the alphess' acceptance. It would be rude to do otherwise.

[/html]
[html]

Oooo, she has not! Cool Big Grin I'm assuming Savi could see her too then? If not let me know and I'll edit ^^ 300+

A call reached her ears and quickly her daughter responded, leaving the room to show their guest into the manor and, specifically, into the room that she lay in. Savina had sincerely hoped that she would have met Cambria's tutor before, but both foreseen and unforeseen events had lead to such a ghastly delay. Part of her worried that the AniWayan man would think her a neglectful mother for not making sure of the quality of her teacher's character before now. Though she recalled Cambria telling her that he was the leader of his own tribe and so she hoped that he would understand that their delayed meeting hadn't been out of any sort of disinterest, but honest scheduling difficulty. Just when she thought that she would have the time to go see him, she had become pregnant and her travels outside of Crimson Dreams had mostly ceased. The time was now upon her though and she waited with a hint of nervousness for the tribesman to appear.

Gently her nose nuzzled the three small bodies that huddled against her side, but her attention was diverted as the sound of paw steps grew close. Then her daughter appeared, all smiles, and entered the room, standing between the two adults. Dawali was unlike anyone she had ever seen. Feathers adorned his mane and an eagle was perched upon her shoulder. A protective urge surged through her for a moment, knowing how easily the raptor could snatch away one of her newborns, but she suppressed it back down knowing that surely this man of the healing arts would not have brought the bird if it could do any harm. He nodded to her respectfully and she returned the gesture. "Greetings to you as well sir. I am sorry that we have not met until now. Please, come in." The initial greetings past Cambria walked over to sit by her mother and looked happily down at the forms of her three little siblings before looking back up towards Dawali and his Spirit Guide. Savina's head motioned down to the small pups. "May I also introduce my new children: Silvano Sadira, Artemis Marino, and Parker Sadira. They were born only a few days past." The pups would never remember this meeting for their eyes and ears were still closed, but she felt their names still deserved to be said.

<style type="text/css">
.Savi002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b54f23; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Savi002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2b230f; text-align:right;}
.Savi002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Savi002 {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#fcf6d0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... avi002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b230f; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b230f; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yeah they'd both be able to see her :3 Slightlyshitty post, but I <3 you? Also you need to let me know what prie you want for Utina from the April task!

He dipped his head and smiled as she greeted him back and invited him in. He noticed how Cambria's gaze went to his shoulder, and he glanced at Gvihita, surprised for a moment. Was she visible? Well, then, he had her secret figured out. He laid his eyes on the four little forms as Savina introduced them, and though Dawali knew he would not remember them seeing as they were so young yet, and harder to distinguish, he smiled at them. Names were important, even if it was just to their mother and siblings at this point. He smiled warmly at Savina. "Congratulations!" He was not aware that it had been so recently, though he had known she was expecting them. Him and Cambria had spoken about it, and about the things a medic could do to help in situations like this. It would be exciting to hear what she had learned from it during their next meeting. "They look healthy and strong, and April is a good moon to be born in," the male said ceremoniously. April was his own moon, and it was the one moon in the year that one could be certain of any prediction; rarely did children of the Flower Moon grow up to be anything but strong or successful, or both. The eagle on his shoulder was a good symbol of his own strength, and her eye was fixed on the small. Had her face had the ability to express her feelings, Dawali was pretty certain it would be awe, but he never could tell, and her mind was always closed to him when he was at his most curious. There were things he was not meant to know. Dawali glanced to Cambria and flashed her a proud nod, too; certainly, she had helped bring the children into the world, and he was happy to see his talented student progress.

[/html]
[html]

psh, Marit posts are always delicious! <3 300+

The mother smiled broadly as he congratulated her and her new pups. Savina loved being a mother, and she was grateful to once again have brought healthy new lives into the world. She knew better than some the risks that came with bearing children, she had witnessed her own sister's miscarriage, but she knew that it was worth the inherent dangers. Having children brought a joy that nothing else could come close to, and she was blessed now with six. "Thank you! Well...these three were born in March actually, but Cambria and her brother and sister were born in April," she said first looking to her newborns and then back at her daughter. "Hopefully March carries good omens as well," she said brightly. Since this was her second time around, she wasn't quite so nervous as she had been the first time. You always worried if you were going to be a good parent, but Cambria, Amata, and Gotham had all turned out incredibly well, so she was confident that she and Kansas were well equipped for the job.

As Dawali looked to Cambria she smiled shyly up at her mentor before her gaze returned to Gvihita. She had never seen the chief's Spirit Guide before and she was in awe of the powerful looking raptor. Savina's own interest turned to the eagle as well, incredibly curious about it. Cambi had shared some bits of information about the AniWaya customs and beliefs, but it didn't make for a very clear view. Nodding up at his companion, she asked, "Do they have a name? I have a feeling they aren't quite like Cambria's Enzo, are they?" She had no idea if the bird were male or female and didn't want to offend it or Dawali by labeling it with the incorrect gender. Despite her ignorance on the matter, she could detect a certain special feeling about the perched eagle that said it was far from your average one.

<style type="text/css">
.Savi002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2b230f; text-align:right;}
.Savi002 {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#fcf6d0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... avi002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b230f; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b230f; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3

Gvihita's head moved sideways for a moment, studying the pups. So used to her, Dawali thought nothing of her, but her form was easily intimidating to anyone else. Not only was she a predatory bird, but her sheer size made for a lasting impression, and the ease with which he carried her on his shoulder likely did not lessen the impact of their shared appearance. To him, she weighed nothing unless she wanted to make him feel it, but his acquaintances rarely knew this. More often than not they took her for an actual bird, and often, the Chief did not correct the assumption unless the subject entered the conversation through the other. Especially when visiting other packs, he did not mind this added display of power to his form; it very quickly established his identity. That was, if Gvihita actually showed herself at all. As unwelcoming as her appearance was, however, Dawali was the exact opposite, and he smiled widely and glanced at the little ones first, then warmly to Cambria. "Ah, that explains a few things, then." He had never picked up that piece of information, but it made sense that his student was born in April also; with her strength, he shouldn't be surprised. "I'm certain March is just as good a moon to be born in; after all, it is the very start of spring itself." He had always found spring the most enjoyable part of the year.

He glanced at Gvihita at their mention and nodded at Savina, confirming her assumption. "Gvihita... she is something else entirely. They are our guides, of sorts. Spirits, I guess you could call them." The Chief very nearly smirked as he spoke; he knew she hated being talked about without taking part herself, but he very nearly gawked as her voice answered Savina's question. Gvihita usually did not speak with others, especially not loudly. Her voice was hard to describe, as a sound both natural and unnatural coming from a beak, but it suited her. Her face did not allow for complicated expressions such as the wolves' faces, and she merely stared at the Crimson Dreams leader and her daughter. "We have an obligation to guide those that ask for our help." Her gaze returned to the youngest, and she didn't say anything else. Dawali stared at her for a second before he elaborated somewhat. "They have aided our kind for generations." He was not sure for how long; he had never dared ask the elders.

[/html]
[html]

300+

She could easily imagine that having the powerful sky predator perched upon his shoulder helped to instill a lasting impression of the man and his tribe in all those that met him. Savina knew she certainly would be unable to erase such a grand picture from her mind. Still though, she could tell that Dawali had a soft and kind heart and despite the somewhat startling elements of his initial appearance with the eagle, he was a very good man. Even if she hadn't already been told such by her daughter, she would have been able to see that. "Spring is a wonderful season. I was born in spring too, a bit later than any of my offspring. I'm glad that they didn't have to experience the harshness of winter until they were mostly grown." That had always been a worry of her's when Naniko had had her first litter right at the onset of the cold season. Salem had nearly froze to death out on the lake once. Winter was no time for small pups to grow up.

The Kalona confirmed her suspicions about the eagle, as well as giving her name. Savina was happy she wouldn't have to refer to Gvihita as "it" or "they" any longer. No doubt she would appreciate that as well. The name given to the spirit had a similar sound to that of her sister, and yet she knew that it was no word of her native tongue. When a voice came forth from the powerful avian her emerald eyes grew wide in surprise and awe. She had not expected Gvihita to speak, hadn't even known that she could, and hearing a voice come out as clear as day from an eagle was something she had never experienced. Dawali also seemed a bit surprised by his companion's vocalization. After a moment or two she was able to shake herself from her surprise, blinking back up at the tall luperci. "I see. I have never encountered such a thing, but I suppose it does not overly surprise me. I've always felt there were spirits in the world. This is the first time I have ever seen one, though." The Italian fey hadn't really guessed that they would come in recognizable forms, but clearly they could and did.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]