Канадска&#11
[html]

300+
Title = Canadian Spring for those of us who don't know Russian x3 ps. weather.com tells me its going to rain in Halifax >>

This was most definitely not like back home in Russia. This was most definitely not the way that the young Russo was used to living in a group. Was this eclectic group of people really close enough to be called a pack, or was it really a kingdom with everyone minding their own business. This was most definitely not the kind of home Anatoliy was used to, even after being on the continent for over a month's time. Clearly this was not enough time to change his habits and the things he was used to. Most of the members of this 'pack' did not even live in the same place. With the addition of the three Russo's, not even half of Cours lived near one another. More chose to be solitary with their mates or siblings or even by themselves in one of the old houses. What do they do when they fight other packs?

Even the concept of a pack was still something foreign to the male. Back home, the Russo's were a family, not a pack. It was more of a huge family living together on one complex. Sure there were other families nearby, but they functioned more like a town than a pack or clan. This was strange, and the Russian was a bit bitter about the differences he found. At least he had his father and sister there to ease his homesickness to some extent.

Anatoliy sat outside of the Hotel in the back on a stone bench that had been getting mossy until he had cleared off the top. The Seigneur eyed the muddy ground with hesitation, wondering if anyone would bother to garden here soon and if it were even a good idea. Sighing, he leaned forward on his elbows, having rested them against his thighs. The pair of baggy cargo pants adorning his hips bunched up at the knees, but the yearling did not notice it. A bird sang, and he looked up at it, a serene look crossing his features as he watched it hop from branch to branch, singing a song to welcome the coming spring weather. Though the fog surrounding him now was definitely not a sign of spring, especially with the scent of rain on the wind.

<style type="text/css">
.Anatoliy001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#005f8f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anatoliy001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9eadb6; text-align:right;}
.Anatoliy001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Anatoliy001 {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#02101d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liy001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9eadb6; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9eadb6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
WC: 444

Niro had gotten so much done in the past few days, and now it was time to relax before he’d have to take care of a hatchling, but it was still an egg, and in a small pouch against his fur. He had a cage set up, but with this eagle he wouldn’t need it. He was going to be catching more eventually, to train them himself, but at the moment he wasn’t going to catch any, it was still breeding season and he didn’t want to catch a female if she’d laid eggs, they would surely die, he’d wait till later in the summer. For now he would make some tethers as well as traps for the birds, but for now it was rest time. He’d been exploring with his sister the past few days, the lands were beautiful. He was so use to the slums in Florida where it was do or die, he was always on his guard but these days he let it down now, although he did go on the defense if something were to catch him unexpected. As he walked out of the hotel, he saw something from the corner of his eye, a bit of brown fur that was sitting near the wasted garden. Yet another wolf he had yet to meet.

Oh you startled me, I don’t believe we have met.

He said, he’d been here almost a month and a half… well he didn’t know how long it had been, two months? Well it didn’t matter, but the pack had so many members that he didn’t think he met half of them yet, he wondered if he would as he forgot himself for a minute.

My name is Niro, I’m still pretty new, here.

He said feeling an introduction would be best, he was rather curious as to why someone was out here, usually they were somewhere, well, more peaceful and with a better view. Then again it made him wonder why no one really made this place nicer. He was sure everyone was already doing one thing or another that it wasn’t meant to be up kept. He knew he couldn’t, he had no skills in gardening, although fixing leaks in the roof or something of that sort he could do but as far as he knew there wasn’t any. Well that didn’t matter right now, what mattered was this new interesting wolf, he seemed new himself, he didn’t have the same smell as most of the wolves he’d met here, but he could smell something almost familiar, but he wasn’t sure, he knew he didn’t meet this young wolf before. Maybe a relative?

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

300+
sorry for the delay, been braindead

Just as he was beginning to lose focus, vision blurring as he began to space out staring into the weeds that were overtaking the garden, a stranger forced him to concentrate once more. Lazily, he turned to face the source of the sound, which happened to be words now that the Russo thought about it. "I startled you? Really? I'm not the one who came out of nowhere to interrupt your thoughts," he thought to himself in Russian, sending his golden hued eyes up. Giving the other male a funny look, Anatoliy rose gingerly to his feet. Obviously this person was part of the pack since there was little other explanation for his presence in the interior of the kingdom AND behind the Hotel to boot. Plus, there was no air of hostility around the other male, though he did seem quite aware of his surroundings.

"No, we have not," he answered plainly to the original statement, wondering if he should even bother addressing the issue within that phrase. No. It was not worth it and it was not something that the earthen toned male would do with a stranger. The other Miracles male introduced himself and the Russo stuck out his paw in greeting, instinctively and habitually from the days he spent greeting people in Russia and the other European ports and cities he had been in briefly. Anatoliy did not realize that the sudden action might have startled Niro or that he might have stared at the outstretched paw like the Russo was an insane man. "Anatoliy Russo." Calmly peering at the Comte, the Seigneur continued, "Been here only a few days. Newer than you, yeah?" A light grin appeared on his face. The Russian hybrid hoped that his accented words were far more understandable than he felt they were since his accent was still mildly atrocious. Oh well. If Niro wanted him to clarify, he would.

<style type="text/css">
.Anatoliy001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#005f8f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anatoliy001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9eadb6; text-align:right;}
.Anatoliy001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Anatoliy001 {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#02101d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liy001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9eadb6; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9eadb6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
WC: 324

He seemed rather embarrassed by his statement, he wasn’t use to dealing with other wolves, but he wanted to learn to be social it was proving hard. Before he could try to recover himself, the fellow wolf held his hand out and said his name in greeting. Niro smiled, finally someone who didn’t treat handshaking as a foreign gesture! He readily shook the other wolf’s hand. Then his memory recollecting, he’d met someone with the same last name!

I’m guessing you’re related to Rurik Russo?

He asked inquisitively. How many Russo’s could there be? Well it seems a lot so far, but he wasn’t trying to count. It would have been nice if he had other relatives here, but it was just him and his sister. Well he wouldn’t whine about it though. He nodded at Anatoliy’s last question, he’d been there for a little while, it almost seemed like forever and that his past was only a daydream… well a nightmare at least.

Yeah been here about a month and a half now, it’s nice I must say, much better than where I was from, You’re originally from Russia right?

This was the only place he’d been on his travels, but he was sure it wasn’t going to be the last place he would be not with his sister’s inability to stay in one spot for long. Soon she will go on one of her imaginary quests again and drag him along. Well he’d go anyway, knowing of the trouble she would get herself into, but he was thinking off coarse. He was here and now, and he had enough time to make friends, he was definitely planning to keep this as his one and only home. The whole time he was unconsciously playing with the pouch’s leather straps, he was actually pretty excited about his excavation and even though he didn’t know it he was showing it off inadvertently.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside1 { border:1px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/333z7t4.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#000;background-position:bottom;width:497px;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#d6d6d6; margin: 0 auto }
.content1{ padding:10px 20px 70px 16px;}
.content1 p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content1 b {color:#ff8a72;font-family:arial;}</style>

300+

here you go~

Brows furrowing, Anatoliy firmly shook the other's hand, knowing that such an action spoke lots of words to those that knew what a handshake meant. It seemed as though his father was getting to be infamous. What kind of shenanigans had he been up to? "Yes, I am. You know my father?" he asked, wondering if Niro knew his father from somewhere. But where could that have been? "Did you meet him somevhere?" Anatoliy did not know what his father had done in the land when he had not been near, but hopefully none of it was going to put a mark on the Russo name, since it seemed to have recognition value.

Shrugging, the Russo wondered if this place compared to home. Did it? "I do not know if I agree, but I know zhat zhis place is good. Different from Russia, yes, but not bad. No, not bad." He rambled a bit, still shaky on his metaphorical lingual legs. At least he was understandable now and his words were real ones in the language. That was always a blessing. The Russo's eyes shifted to where the other male fingered a pouch. It was a curious little thing and the brunette wondered what was the deal with it. Was there something inside of it or was t just a showcase of some sort of memory the other had in the past?

"Zhat is a curious little zhing. Vhat is it for?' he asked of Niro, eyes shifting from the leather pouch back up to the other's eyes. Somehow the little thing was interesting him, but it may have been because there seemed little to really discuss with the stranger. Plus it would take his mind off the very depressing garden, pitiful as it was. "Is zhere somezhing inside?"

Table by Tammi
[/html]
[html]

WC: 337

he was taken aback when he heard that Rurik was his father, wow it was a small world? It looked that anatoliy was apprehensive to hear what Rurik was up to. Niro wasn’t sure why; Rurik seemed like a very nice wolf, he’d fished with him, he even learned how to fish from the older wolf. Not to mention it sounded as though she didn’t know he was here.

Well yeah… we went fishing only a week or so ago! He and his daughter were catching and cooking fish for everyone.

He said thinking fondly of that day very well. It was chilly and the perfect day of his entire life. Most of the new wolve’s he met had been from Russia, he wondered how it was like, they all seemed to like it very much, but had traversed the ocean to come here. He thought he had it bad coming from where he was, at least they kept to the shoreline, most of the time they couldn’t see the shore but they were still quite close. The Russians, they had to cross a lot of land… not to mention ocean.
If I wasn’t so sick of boats, I’d love to visit Russia, the way everyone makes it sound, makes me think of paradise more than this place.

He stopped fumbling with the strap, finally noticing he was doing so. He looked slightly taken aback by what he was doing, but he smiled looking down at the pouch.

This, is a sling, well not one of the hunting slings, although I am sure it COULD be used as one.

He babbled, then smiled trying to get himself on track.

This holds my egg in here until he hatches, well a little longer after hatching I daresay, till he can move around on his own.

He said, moving around on his own meant when he was flying or able to sit up on Niro’s shoulder. He moved the pouch and opened it to show the grey speckled egg.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
newtableofawesome

No one wants their image of their parents dashed to pieces in front of them. Anatoliy was always wary of inquiring what his father did since he held the man in high regards. He loved his father and did not want the image to burn up in flames with whatever anyone else told him about the Russo. Maybe it would be easier if his old man told him some of his exploits, but it seemed unlikely that the things Anatoliy did not want to hear would ever be told him. Not that he would actually ask for it. Why ask for mental torture when it was so very easily avoided? Thankfully, Niro calmed his fears down for now. The Russo had expected that, more or less, so he could rest easy, but there was still a large part of his father's past that he did not know about.

"Zhere is nozhing wrong wizh here. Is a beautiful place, zhough I zhink it is more beautiful vhen spring has come. It is not very pretty right now." Anatoliy sent his golden eyes to the muddy ground, wondering when the grass would begin to grow again and when flowers would grow. It was a bit late to be planting bulbs, but the Russo would have liked to. But he did not know where to find them here nor did he feel up to asking someone. Chances were few people would know and few would have a greenhouse kept green year round. There had been a few in Saint Petersburg, but Halifax seemed lacking in that department. The ones he found had been dead for a long time. Maybe flowers were not the thing more luperci wanted here?

Sling? For what? Niro seemed a bit flabbergasted by the question, or was it more flustered? The pouch was opened and the Russo peered inside of it, curious. An egg was nestled in there, against the fabric. An egg! What kind of egg? Where had he found it? Questions flooded the Russo's mind and he felt hard pressed to voice all of them in his accented English. "Vhat kind of bird vill it be? Vhere did you find it?" Maybe the basics would be easier to answer.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 461

Anatoliy seemed to be the opposite of his father, where Rurik was lively, and right there in the midst of things, Anatoliy seemed much mre reserved quiet and he seemed to actually see things and just think about them. It was an interesting thought. How someone of the same bloodline could be so different. Well it wasn’t so hard to believe, Orin was so much different than him and they were twins. He didn’t put anything against the quiet wolf, he liked it, it wasn’t getting so awkward to talk to anatoliy, in fact he hoped this would be a good start to a long lasting friendship, but he’d always hoped that everyone in the pack would be his friend.

No nothing wrong with this area at all, in fact it’s the best place I have been to so far, if it wasn’t for Miracles I wouldn’t have gotten to do all I’ve done so far.

He told Anatoliy, being very honest, all he could really remember was the area’s his parents wandered, but that was wandering it really wasn’t home to him, and Florida’s slums, they were nothing like a home at all, having to sneak by, steal, even change homes to make sure that they lived. This was so much better than it was back there. He would have loved to be in a pack like this his whole life. If he were, then his parent’s probably would be with him and Orin right now. He smiled at Anatoliy’s next question. That was definitely easy enough.

This is going to be a golden eagle when it hatches, and the mother had taken a rare break, and I got it from the nest, there were two others and normally in a golden eagle nest only one of the few survive.

He said, he’d made it sound like he was robbing the nest, and in a way he had, but it was done and he wouldn’t be taking anymore unless he was finding a chicken and he wanted to eat egg for breakfast or something. It was rare for an eagle to leave her nest unattended and Niro was quite ready for the task, especially after Heath helped him get the egg.

How do you like it here, and did you have a hard time getting here? I know the boat ride for me was pretty nasty, but I wasn’t across the sea, I suppose I could have walked but it would have been too dangerous, you coming from Russia, looking at those maps that looks so far away!

He said wanting to know a little more about the Russian wolf standing next to him. He didn’t look travel worn or anything but then again Anatoliy was use to such excursions.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+

Anatoliy raised an eyebrow at him, feeling the skin pull where the piercing was. Niro liked Cours, that was plain to see, but it was a bit harder to understand what was so special about the kingdom. It was not nearly as advanced as some of the places in Europe, so what was the big deal here? The Russo had yet to figure this out, but he stayed, nonetheless, for his father and sister. They seemed to enjoy it just fine. Little tied him here aside from family bonds. Maybe one day he would leave, but that day was not here yet.

The bird was going to be a golden eagle? Weren't golden eagles kind of huge? Well, that would be an interesting sight to see when it was fully grown and on this guy's arm. "If she came back, she vould have, what is it, mauled you," he commented, trying to remember what that kind of bird looked like. He mostly remembered seagulls and those types of birds. Anatoliy would find out when the egg hatched, though it would probably be a while before the hatchling would be full sized. At least Niro had not taken the egg to eat it, rare a delicacy as it would have been. Kind of a waste, when only one egg in the clutch would survive or even be laid.

A torrent of questions. Laughing, the Russo tried to sort out the questions. "Do you alvays talk so much?" Anatoliy laughed again, drawing back from peering into the pouch. "It is alvays a hard trip. If zhe sea is violent, ve could have sank." But they did not, as was evident. "Lots of running and climbing, but you get many muscles aftervards." It made life on land seem so much easier, to be honest. "Ve almost sank twice," he added, laughing like it was on big deal. Both times, the Russo had almost fallen off the ship to drown. "But you came here on a boat? From vhere?"

<style type="text/css">
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Niro blushed sheepishly when Anatoliy commented about his talking, and laughed about it. Well he wasn’t displeased but Niro tended to talk a lot when he got rather excited and a new face… that got him excited as all, He was shocked when he was told they almost sank twice! He let the other wolf finish before he answered. He was a wolf of few words it seemed almost a good match. Niro didn’t mind the quiet of others, although it made him feel he actually DID talk too much.

It’s a good thing you didn’t sink, I’d hate to be in the sea without something under my feet. We didn’t travel as far as you, and tended to stay close to shoreline more than anything but we came from Florida, down south. Just don’t visit there.

He said his enthusiasm cooled down from the obvious notion he might have been speaking too much, but he was glad, he didn’t mind being told that, when he got excited he tended to let his mouth blab on and on, which wasn’t something he wanted to do, well unless the person wanted to hear what he had to say, then he’d probably talk all day, but as it was his sister normally locked herself away these days so he rarely had anyone to talk to anymore and when he got the chance he took up the moment in hopes he’d get what he wanted to say out.

[html]

This guy did seem to talk a bit, but now that he had been pointed out to it, the other guy compacted his language a bit. The Russo did not mind, but the more that was said, the more he had to process and answer. But he was not exactly a chatter box and did not want to be. Chattering was not his area of expertise, as he usually kept his brain busy so that there was not enough power to maintain mouth movement. So, he just used what brain power he had to grin and listen, and answer if need be. Not that he was dense, oh no, but if he did not have much to say, what could he say?

"Vhy? Vhat is down zhere? Is it somezhing bad?" he inquired, wondering what had pulled the two siblings up from somewhere considerably warmer to a place considerably colder most of the year. If he had been living somewhere tropical, he would have stayed there, just to avoid the chill of the winter. Not that the Russo minded it, considering that Anatoliy came from close the arctic circle. Surely there was nothing that bad in Florida. Maybe not as nice as the Caribbean islands and their joint smoking, rum drinking Luperci and canines. But home was where his family was, so maybe it was the case with Niro. "Vho is zhis ve? You have a sibling? Child? Parent? Vith you?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:305

OOC: craptastic post ; ;

It is nothing but chaos… every wolf for himself, there’s no structure there… nothing but survival of the fittest, me and my sister lived there because we didn’t have anywhere to go until she read a journal, I followed her because she would have gotten into too much trouble without me.

He explained, including adding his sister to let him know that’s who he’d traveled with since he’d asked, a two for, which Niro liked himself, he tended to talk more than he could imagine, but he got excited rather easy, and new wolves always brought new things. He stared at the wolf awkwardly, what now, the thought just came to his head, Anatoliy was a nice wolf, but he wasn’t one that seemed up for conversations, and it was getting slightly one sided now. Normally if he was with his sister either of them would start playing some random game, but this was a stranger, and well they were too old for games with other wolves, he could understand his sister, but doubted he’s be romping around with other wolves. Maybe the other wolf enjoyed doing something like Niro’s bird watching and such, he figure it might lighten the mood a little, and see what the wolf liked.

have you found anything to do since you came here? I mean like me and my falconry, I couldn’t have done it if I hadn’t come here.

He asked petting his egg, it wasn’t the lack of birds there, they had just as many birds in Florida as they did here, but the constant moving from one place to another rendered it impossible to keep a birdcage, and all sorts of things he’d need. Here he could have just that and feel quite safe. He had yet to fear for his life in Cour des Miracles.

[html]
300+

Anatoliy nodded along, knowing how sisters could get into shenanigans without a kind of watchful eye. Thankfully, Liliya seemed to be fine with just her father's eyes to watch out for her, most of the time, as one brother was across the peninsula, and the other tended to wander off on his own. Both of these two males had a sibling that they felt they needed to be watched, even a little bit. To be honest, the Russo was glad to be near his sister, and father and brother, for the first time in ages. He had not been as lucky as Niro to have left home with them, rather staying as the dutiful son to humor his mother and keep her from getting lonely in a family she had no blood ties to. At least he had stayed as long as he could. She would find herself a lovely man in the booming cities in Europe. Though he did definitely want to chance a trip home one day to tell her he was fine and so were her other children.

"Oh, you are a falconer. I vas zhinking it vas a hobby. Have you hunted vith a bird yet? I have heard it is a fun occupation in the cities in Europe for the wealthier, so to speak." It was a broader kind of hobby there, but money was beginning to play a part in the trade in the bigger cities. He did not know what it was like in London or Paris, but St. Petersburg. "Not common back home vhere I am from, but ve were not a large community." The hybrid sat himself down on the bench, sighing as he relaxed a bit. "No, no I have not. Nozhing to devote time to. Just friends and family keeping me here." Truly, nothing. Back home, it would have been about time to find himself a wife, or mate, whatever they called them here. "I do vhatever is needed. Carpentry, repairs, fishing. Zhat sort of zhing"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Wc: 301

OOC: If you want we can finish the thread pretty soon Big Grin with your post if you want :3 and ... Niro talks too much HAHAHAHA

Niro felt bad that he was calling himself a falconer, when he had yet to train a bird and use it. He shook his head, he hadn’t even caught a bird, well other than the egg but that didn’t really count, not now at least.

I’m afraid I’m just starting out. I think they could be very helpful to us in hunting, they can spot prey, and well they could make it easy enough for us to get our food slightly faster and maybe more to feed the whole pack.

He said, he had other ideas as well, but that was the plan he had for the birds he was going to catch.

I just have to catch a hawk of falcon now.

He said clearly stating he didn’t even have a bird… other than a little egg in the pouch at his side but did that really count?
Oh, I’m pretty good with my hands myself, I like to leatherwork more than work with wood, but I’m pretty good at most of those things. I did just recently caught my first fish.

He said remembering his pathetic little fish he’d caught. He even got to eat what little meat had come off it. Rurik said that they’d normally throw it back in but as it had been his first ever catch, he’d got the honors of eating it. It was tasty, but not much meat on it. He wondered if he’d be able to catch bigger fish.

Maybe we should go fishing sometime?

He asked, he did know that fishing could be boring but idle talk… wasn’t a good idea if you wanted to keep the fish near and biting. But he wanted to make new friends and Anatoliy, he was nice, and even though quiet he was good company.

[html]
300+

"I am just an unspecialized jack of all trades, zhough some zhings I am not so good at," he added, running digits through the fur on his nape. There was nothing he was terrifically good at, bar fishing and light cooking. Maybe he could make a birdhouse for fun but not much more than that. Fixing a roof or making frames was pretty mindless work, to be bluntly honest. He needed half a brain for the work. Really. He still had no desire to specialize in anything; he felt he was significantly more of an asset by being decent at everything rather than amazing in one thing. And the one thing he actually was amazing at was impossible to do on land. Ships did not need sailors if they were grounded.

So this male had gone fishing already? Well, at least he would need to teach another soul how to do that; he'd taught a few kids back home how to do it, as was his duty as an older child of the family. "Zhen you can fish more, yes? First time is alvays zhe hardest," he added, chuckling at the memory of his first struggle with a fish; it had gotten away, but he was sure it was a thirteen pound fish from the way it had been tugging on the fishing pole he had used. The other male offered to fish with the Russo, but the brunette hesitated a little bit. He did not usually fish with anyone, since he liked the moment of peace that came with it. He could always humor Niro and fish with him, though warn him to not expect much talking. "Zhat would be, ah, fun, I suppose."

There was nothing to talk about, at least in the Russo's mind. He awkwardly glanced to the hotel, wondering what needed to be done to get him off and busy. "I am zhinking zhat I maybe should be going back to my fazher. Maybe to help at home. Mouzhs to feed." Rising, Anatoliy rubbed at the back of his neck, looking at Niro. "But hit me up if you are vanting to fish."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]