wine-sodden wanderings
[html]
Baby I've been here before

When it gets to the song, think Zazu from The Lion King. That's totally what I had in mind. *lols at drunk Hanna*

I know this room, I've walked this floor

Hanna staggered over JS lines, though the fact didn't permeate her wine-sodden brain. The femme had never held her liquor well, and this time was no exception. Unlike normal, however, the wine hadn't been pressed upon her by some equally inebriated male with a wink and a stolen kiss, nor had it been randomly stumbled across and shared amongst a group. No, this time Hanna had gone into the Città Umana looking specifically for liquor. Any type of liquor would have done, but a part of the pre-drunk Hanna was glad she'd found the old, dusty bottle of white Merlot instead of a bottle of whiskey or beer. While the burn of the latter two as they went down was a bit more gratifying, she also knew that the wine tasted better coming back up, as it inevitably would.

Hanna was not dissolute by nature. The wine was found for two very specific reasons, the primary being the loss of so many wolves she'd known, not to mention the packs (though she'd realized some of the wolves she'd known from said packs had merely assimilated into the remaining heirarchies, they still were gone from where they were most themselves). The secondary reason for the intoxication was her return to Souls after being gone so long. She'd missed the territories. They'd been her home for the better part of almost five years. She'd found her sister, gained in-laws and neices and nephews (of which only two really remained -- Laruku and Melisande), had a couple of crushes, but no mate -- yet. Hanna snickered; she'd not even been deflowered yet. Maybe that would happen soon.

Shrugging and looking around with a fruity hiccup, Hanna broke suddenly into a rousing chorus of song.

"I've got a lovalee bunch of coconuts (deedalee, deedalee)
There they are a-standing in a row (bom bom bom)
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head..."

Stopping her singing, which was loud enough to wake the dead, Hanna pondered the lyrics in the waning light. She'd seen coconuts in books, but what was so lovely about coconuts in general, let alone coconuts the size of someone's head?

[/html]