Border Watch
Almundea walks to the river, "Ah, a cool drink" she thinks to herself, "i could get used to this." I look up, there a multiple wolves standing just over the river. Have i found home? I continue to watch for a few minutes, cautious. "I wonder if they see me?" Maybe, ill just stand here, and wait, for someone to notice me, yes, that sounds good, non-confrontational. While i'm waiting for someone to notice, a drink sounds good. As i feel the warm sun on my fur, i can't help but think i could get used to it here.

1. Character Name: Almundea Guerrero
2. Character Birthdate (including year): August 8 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: lalalandofshame@gmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PM if you want :]
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Neopets....
[html]

Hi and welcome to souls! My name is Shannon, I swear I don't bite I nibble! Just like ever one else! Smile I'm glad you picked Souls. For your next post could you please try to make it third person here. Just one of the ways we write here. Also here is a link to our Roleplay guide to help you understand the Souls world a bit better. If you have any question's don't think twice about pm'ing me Smile LinkRole play guide

The sun was a nice welcome from the cloudy, over casted day that had sadly fallen upon the land of dreamers. The husky marked female had been slipping back into her role of borders and checking the other packs, which she was planning on a trip to figure out why the pack’s beloved billy goat tempered leader left them, sending them a stranger to the biggest part of them. She was not at all happy with it. She would let him know too the next time her blue eyes seen him. She let her paws wonder around the borderlines, trying to pick up any last scents of Jefferson. It was not that she loved him, no another male had laid claim to her heart, she held him up in high respect. Just as a leader should be.
The sent hit Pontiac, it was not of any of the members from the lands of ‘Souls, she lifted her nose again her cowboy hat rolled off her head, as it was too big for her in her four legged shape, but she would not leave it for Naniko boys to get a hold of and destroy. With a grunt, she shook her head, smiling as she lowered her head running towards the scent. It was hopeful a new joiner and not someone with the war, or maybe just maybe it was Jefferson coming back. Seeing the rouge standing there, Pontiac stopped and walked into view slowly as a princess would. She offered up a smile as if welcoming her to a new kingdom of roses and butterflies. ”Welcome Rouge! My name is Pontiac, what brings you here?”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
"Hello Pontiac, I am Almundea." She whispered as she attempted not to get any closer to the wolf on the horizon. "I'm terribly sorry if i am intruding, I needed to stop for a drink" She said as she turned back to the water. She hoped she wouldn't be too much trouble, after all, she had been wandering for days without stopping.
[html]
The seasoned Tueris shifted her ears as she looked around, then she pushed her brows forward. Lowering her-self to the ground hovering over her paws, as again her head moved side to side looking for someone one. Lips parted as she smiled, and then closed her mouth again as she whispered out the side of her lips”So uh…Why are we whispering?” She gave a laugh as she stood back up watching the rouge who said her name was Almundea. It was different; she couldn’t have been from around here. Pontiac shook her head as she moved in closer; friends should not keep borders between each other.
”Did some one run you off for just taking a drink of water? How sad! I do have a question…why this water? Why here? Oh don’t think I’m trying to run you off. I’m thinking of asking you to join the pack…of course the leader has to approve of you. “ It was an offer the female didn’t have to take it up, but it was an offer. Now Pontiac just have to feel her out and figure if the new leader would even want a new member in the pack….Jefferson would have.”So how long where you on your own?”
[/html]
"I have been on my my own for, oh, about 4 months now." She hoped she wasn't divulging too much information, she noticed when she started rambling, but she just couldn't stop."No one ran me off for drinking their water" Almundea said, finally speaking forward and leaning towards the majestic wolf who stood before her, "But i did have to endure multiple trials in front of alphas for hunting on a packs land" "I learned that i never can be to careful". She added. This wasn't good. Almundea felt herself getting comfortable, from the warm sun, to the sound of the river, to the view of the valleys. She definitely had some thinking to do about the confident wolves' offer. "You see, the reason i stopped is because, in a round about way, i have been walking for seven months. I was born in Northern Mexico, and have only stopped once. In a place, not nearly as pretty as this however." She smiled, it was the first time she had done that in a while, and she had done it twice since she got here.
ooc: Sorry my son has been in a clingy mood aka not feeling good again and with Easter holiday here every one wants to see him.

She pulled her lips together to make an “o” shape with her lips. She then gave a nod, so she had been a loner for a while. Long enough to learn how to fend for herself and live on her own, Pontiac knew how to do that. What more was there to learn about this female, well other then really, why she was here in these lands? The ivory back leg of the female kicked up as she dug as a flea in her head, the stupid bloodsuckers hurt when they bit down. Sitting back up Pontiac gave a nod, as he lifted her head pulling her mouth up as she suck in the air, she quickly stopped as she looked down to the female. ”Well I could offer you a place to stay, well I cannot personally do it, but I can call our leader for you. Would you like that?”