Going overboard???
Profile is here![html]
A Kingdom of Conscience, or nothing...[/html]

Okay, Ive had Anann's history rattling around in my head for quite awhile I'd been needing to get it wrote out. Problem is I'm about half way through what I want to get out and its HUGE already...So I guess I'm asking were do I need to draw the line on what I actually write out or what I just keep in my skull. Or am I worrying senselessly about nothing =\
I don't think there's anything wrong with writing a lot, especially when you've already taken it off your profile and put it in its own topic. A lot of characters have been bouncing around the board for years and years and have tons of accumulated history that goes on forever (I mean hell, my archived thread list for Laruku is longer than your whole written history. ;D) so I don't think it's a big deal. You have the super short version on your board profile, so why not go all out for the profile topic? Big Grin Even if you don't think anyone will read it, it's definitely beneficial to have it there for yourself.
Agree with Kiri!

I wrote out all of Kaeface's detailed history and I think I've got a shorter, condensed version for use in profiles (which is even still too long to include in my forum profile, hardehar; I just have the opening paragraph there). It's helpful to have two different versions, one that a person could just breeze through to get a grasp on the character, and one that's more in-depth and details everything. Big Grin
=D well nice to know I'm goin totally crazy then!!! My husband thinks I'm F'in crazy! so far Number of words: 1822
And I still have two more sections to do (according to my outline) XD

Although still needs a lot of proof reading! I'm infamous for leaving out words...or adding ones that dont belong and just plan rambling randomness...sometimes I think I write more that I don't use than what I do use lol.

At least with this character anyways. StarHowler was so much easier, but she was also too much like me.

Any other hints tips or comments you might have are more than welcome as well!
As an extra note, if you do have a long profile, I'd suggest using headers to make it more manageable. Then someone can skip right to a specific period if they want. :3 I also find it helps me categorize my ideas better!
Yea, so far Ive kinda got it broken up.
Birth, childhood, training, actual battlefield exp. ect

cause I know when i want to reference I don't wanna try and search the whole thing for what I'm lookin for lol
Finished for now. Number of words: 2415... thats just her History. And Ive hardly rped her XD