2. Character Birthdate (including year):

March 13th 2009

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci:

Luperci

4. Species:

Wolf/Husky

5. Gender:

Female

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).

Y!M

7. How you found 'Souls:

Shannon from unwritten...Tongue

8. Initial post:

She was exploring these lands, it was interesting how spring made things come to life. The sound of the birds in the morning always brought her peace, today was no different. Her tail swayed back and forth lazily as she continued on her way. Her nose dipped down as she took in the smell of dew. These lands made her fee safe, she had the feeling of security as if no harm could come to her as she was here. Her heart sang as she could not believe that she found a place she could call home. Her last home was broken but this home...this home was not. Her eyes look up as she lifts her head, they fell upon the horizon to the sun as it rose breaking the night officially.

She had figured she would look for others around here, but not actively. The young female was eager to meet new faces and to make new friends. She wondered how many members were here in this pack? What ages did they range?Oh she was so excited it could not be contained and she began to bound the green hills. The way she bounded it was much like a fox or deer. Laughter rolled from her as she couldn't contain the joy she felt.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick shook his fur, sending a mini rainstorm scattered across the grass. He had just been swimming, he loved to swim whenever he could. He let out a chuckle, "That was relaxing, it's been awhile since I've done that." H stretched, he was in his Lupus form, he found it easier to swim this way. He shook the rest of the water off his coat. Still dry, I know what should solve that! as soon as he uttered the last word, he bolted.

He ran swiftly, letting the wind dry off his fur. He ran for awhile, aimlessly. Did one really have to have a point to run? to enjoy the weater? He didn't seem to think so. As he came over a hill, he ran into a familiar face, Adonia. Before crashing into her, he leaped into the air, causing him to miss her, but causing him to land muzzle first into the grass.

His eyes watered up, he blinked several times. He sniffed, trying to get the pain away. Still on the ground, he looked up at the female, "Long time no see." He felt embarrassed, here he is, a grown wolf and he pulled off something you would see a young pup doing. He sat himself up and shook his head, the water fading from his grey lit eyes.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh yeah, she just turned 18. X3

Her tongue hung out to the side as she bounded. Just as she was landing on her front paws she was startled by an ebony blur leaping over her. She yelped and stumbled, falling over in mere shock. Blinking a few time she looks over to the stunt man. When his voice hit her ears she noticed who it was. Standing to her paws she shook off her coat trotting over to him. Her nose hits his muzzle lightly before she speaks, "Are you okay?" She asks. The young female did not think twice about his antics as she herself was being childish. Childish behaviors did not bother her, she loved them in all honesty.

She backs up lightly feeling foolish by being in his space. Her head lowers as she blushes beneath her thick fur. "I am sorry...I didn't mean to touch you.." Well...maybe it was a lie. She did mean to make contact like she had, she was concerned and well..what could she say to explain why she did that? Sitting back upon her rump her eyes look back up in a shy way about her. She fell silent afraid she would over speak. She sucked in the side of her lip and began to nibble on it a little as her nerves began to overwhelm her. Ears went back waiting for him to stand, and speak.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick laughed and shook his head again. He looked at Adonia, I'm fine, just dizzy. He cocked his head to the side, She has no reason to apologize, she did nothing wrong. he thought to himself. Domonick stood up onto all fours and walked over to her. He stopped about a half inch from her face and stared, You don't have to apologize you know that right?[b]

He stared into her eyes for a short while, blinking seldom. After awhile he laughed and lept backwards. [b]Now, I'm the one who can apologize for putting you through that awkward situation! he said with a smile across his face. He thought for a moment, I have a question, are you a Luperci? I mean, you look like it, just by looking at you, I feel that you are. He shut up, did he ask something that was too stupid, even for him?

He stared up at the sky, letting his ears fall flat against his head. The day was good. Everything was calm and relaxing, but he felt nervous, excited. Like a pup does when he gets to play with a new friend. He looked back towards Adonia, looking at her eyes. Hm, I didn't notice them before. They are pretty.. He shook his head, Stop thinking that, he told himself. He looked at a blade off grass to hold his thoughts.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She blushes slightly as he stood and came to her, barely an inch from her face, her ears go back more as she becomes further bashful. "I'm so--I mean.." Her head lowered as her eyes sparkle in an odd timid way. As he leaped away she watches him, his energy was rather amusing. She loved it. Her ears perk curiously as he speaks more, "Yes...I am luperci..." She wondered why he was so curious but she would not ask, just observe.

She smiles watching him suddenly look from her to a blade of grass, "Why do you ask?" It bursted, she just wanted to know. Adonia was very curious and she let her curiosity get the better of her...a lot. That same curiosity got her in trouble many times, but with her speed and her shy disposition she usually got out of it. "I was born a luperci...were you?" Her head tilts. She knew most of the time she spoke in fragments, and she spoke without thought. Sounding stupid was a regular thing to her, so she never cared to worry about sounding stupid or not, unless it annoyed someone, which then she apologized.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick brushed his muzzle with his paw, Just wondering, I've never really met someone who wasn't. So, I ask out of curiosity. He sat up and stretched, letting his back arch, popping it. That felt good. he muttered. Thoughts rushed into his head, this female was a lot like the female of his past. She reminded him of her, quite a bit. He simply smiled and pushed these thoughts away, they seemed to be a part of him. They would always return at times when he least excepted them.

He looked back up to her, Yes, born and...well I can't say raised. he laughed, a lame joke, but one he tried to find humor in. But yes, I am luperci, I haven't spent much time in other forms though, just this one. I've been trying to get back into the habit of it, as of late.

He felt nervous, almost giddy. He enjoyed talking to this female, something about her made him happy. He couldn't figure out what it was, her shyness? Her attitude? Her humor? He didn't know, but whatever it was, he enjoyed it.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes look over to him watching him curious of what he had to say, and what he would do. She didn't expect anything special, she just liked watching him. "Yeah?" she smiles lightly after she said that. It was a rhetorical question, but she never minded when others responded to her rhetorical questions. Her ears flickered intently forward when he spoke of never raised. It made her curious but she had a comment, as usual. "My father was the only one who raised me...until 2 full moons ago...maybe 3.." She looked down thinking for a moment.

Her eyes continue watching him, but looked away in a shy manner feeling like she was looking at him too much. Mainly, she looked away when he looked at her, as if she were being caught doing something she should not be doing."I don't shift really.." Her eyes watch the single blades of grass move in the light breeze that came through. "..I feel more comfortable in this form..safe.." she almost muttered her words feeling shy about admitting weakness. Sitting back, she put herself into a lay. Her eyes look up to the clouds tilting her head back some so she could watch. A soft smile came over her muzzle as she watched the clouds. Taking in a deep breath she let out a sigh, content. "You know...I think...I think I want to stay here." Her thick tail wagged lightly before looking back to him with a bright eyed smile.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry D:

Domonick's ear twitched, hearing her words, he thought about his past. Her words about her past, it touched him. She reminded him of his past, they were similar. He chuckled slightly, he thought of the doppelganger stories, how there can be someone like you in the most random of places.

Domonick smiled at her, "I guess that is where we differ, once I shift, I love it." He shuffled around on his feet, feeling the soft grass crush beneath his feet. He stretched again, letting his bones crack and pop. He shook his head, letting his ears flop against his head.

When he heard her, his tail began to wag, Did she really just say what I think she said? She wants to stay? He looked at her, his tail wagging, he tried to slow it down, but it kept a constant tapping motion behind him, You....want to stay? As in here..this place? A member of the back? Shut up! Stop with the questions! he yelled at himself in his head.

He thought about someone else joining the pack, someone who he actually knew, at least a little. That would be great. You wouldn't have to wander anymore! He moved close to her, [b]Plus, we would be seeing a lot more of each other! He let his head fall slightly.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She smiles her two toned eyes watching him with amusement, "It isn't that I don't like it...it is..I just feel safer in this form...I don't feel so exposed.." She blushed at her words, she was saying more than she liked to, but she said it. She licked her lips nervously, then her ears perked in an alert fashion watching his tail wag. It almost made her giggle how excited her got. The barrage of questions flew at her and she couldn't help but giggle now, "Yeah...this place...a member, I guess.." She smiles brightly amused with him. He was so fun and happy. She almost wondered if he was ever not happy. Every time she saw him he always had a smile on his face. She continued to listen to him as he went on.

Did she catch those last words right? Her eyes widened as her ears flicked back. Watching his head lower she wondered what was so wrong with his words. She laughed, "That would be nice." She smiled. She wasn't sure if he meant more by it, but to her the words were simple, there wasn't more to it, she was sure. Standing up, she shook her fur off, then bowed down to stretch her back, then stood and leaned forward stretching out more. "Well...if I'm going to be a member, I should let someone know, right?" She asks, "So...who am I asking...or how do I go about it, I have never been part of a large group before...or in a pack. My Father and I were loners...my brother too, but...he's gone.." Once more she licked her lips and looked down, sorrow filling her eyes for a moment. Then she looked up trying to pretend that it did not bother her to think about her brother.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick scratched behind his ear, "I understand, I didn't care for it much either, but.." He thought for a moment, "I dunno, I guess I just like it." He let out a chuckle. He looked at her intently, ''If you want to join, a leader would easily be able to let you in." He looked up at the sky and added, "I may not be able to let you in, but.. He paused and let there be a moment of a brief silence, the noises of nature loud all around, "..you remind me of someone I once knew, it's like living the past again, all of the good times."

He left his gaze up towards the sky, Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about that, damn it! He hid his embarrassment, not letting it show upon his face, he didn't want to seem stupid. He dropped his gaze to her, his ears laid slightly back, but he tried to keep a warm voice, "Ah, old stupid things of the past right? Now, about this joining here, Jefferson would be able to let you in. I dunno where he is about around here, but I'm sure he isn't far." With that, he took in a lung full of air and let out a howl. If anyone can hear that, then you'll be a member shortly!' he let out a laugh coming from deep within him, he was happy that this female wanted to join, something about her...it made him happy, more than. Something that he hadn't felt in a very long time.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes watch him with a smile. Maybe...maybe sometime she would try and use her two-legged form more often. Her eyes continue to watch him as he speaks, a silent admiration for him. She didn't know why she was admiring him, but she was. As he looked back to her, taking his gaze from the sky, she noticed she was staring in what she felt was a goo-goo eyed look. Shaking her head once, quickly, she looked down blushing. "...old things aren't stupid...it usually has sentimental value...nothing to be ashamed of..." She remembers her sentimental things. She has several actually. She remembered her white and red stuffed puppy. It was precious, so precious she had brought it. She would have to get it eventually...just where had she put it was the question.

His howl had brought her to reality. It was so deep, and..and..She smiled at him. This was it. She would be a member if allowed. The sable female swallowed hard, she was unsure what the alpha was like....alpha was his title right? Standing just seemed the right thing to do, then she couldn't stand and immediately sat. Her eyes look over to him, "Uh...is he friendly?" she asked in a nervous voice. Ah! What kind of question is that!?.....Of course he is friendly!...Right? Her head looked down as her ears pasted back. She stopped herself from trembling, her muscles stiffen from doing so. She needed to calm down, she was getting nervous for nothing, or so she told herself. Her ears stayed attuned for an approaching anything drawing in a few deep breathes here and there.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Is short post, sorry. :B

Jefferson knew to appear quickly when he was called, and thus far, he had not failed to be. In all the times his presence had been requested for various reasons, their requests always became his top priority regardless of his current activities or business. This day was clearly no different; the howl that echoed over the Valley land was a familiar one, and though the cyclops did not yet know Domonick well, he was glad to hear the dark-furred wolf's voice. Too many newer Valley members disappeared within weeks of their initial appearances, and he was always glad to see when one lasted longer than the rest. Besides, he had become rather fond of this one.

On three legs and limping as always, he appeared soon enough. Green eye fell upon the familiar wolf and the stranger that accompanied him; it seemed Domonick was in high spirits, though Jefferson had thus far failed to see him in anything lesser. "Who is this?" he said congenially, green eye looking over the stranger quietly. She looked friendly enough, he supposed. With a quick nod of the head, he bid his welcome. "I'm Jefferson; I run this party. Is there a point to my being here?" Green eye stared intently. If she wished to join as he assumed, perhaps it would be best that she start pointing out why she'd be useful sooner rather than later.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: I love how every name I type in is always considered spelled wrong, but once I type in Jefferson's, it is perfectly fine XD

Domonick smiled at Adonia, Yes, he is nice. At least, I think he is." he let out a small chuckle, "Honestly, I've never talked to him much, he seemed to be when I met him, I guess just don't do anything crazy." Just as he said that, he heard a noise. He turned around and there stood Jefferson.

Jefferson's presence sent a small shiver through Domonick, it wasn't of fear, but of admiration. He didn't know much about him, but he sure as the hell knew that he must of been through hell and to survive hell...well respect is the least of the things he should deserve. Domonick dipped his head in a slight bow, "Hello Jefferson, glad to see you are well. This my friend is Adonia, she is interested in joining the pack! I thought that..."He took a deep breathe and puffed out his chest, "Well I thought that I would call you and see if you would let her join." He smiled and looked back at Adonia and gave her a wink of reassurance. Oh damn, was that too arrogant of me to do? He looked back at Jefferson, Also...there...ah nevermind. He let it drop, was telling a leader that he may also want someone to join so he could be closer to her personally a smart idea?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her head lifted enough to meet Dominick's gaze just before she heard and smelled the approaching male. Her ears perked and when she looked upon him, her eyes widened then she quickly looked away. She had never seen another look so...so beat up. She didn't know how to respond at first and she made a meek smile glancing up lightly but keeping herself almost looking small, "Yes..I am Adonia Demos...I would like to join the your pack..." her voice was almost soft and quiet. She worked to keep it audible and hoped she was not failing miserably. She almost felt like she was taking up his time the way he spoke. Her ears went back tightly as she hung her head. Her eyes looked back and forth trying to think of what to say. She was almost afraid to speak. "Um...I-" Her eyes look over to Dominick who gave her an assuring look.

Truth was she wasn't good at this kind of stuff. Never had she been in a pack but she tried to remember what her father had told her. Her brows lowered as she got a thought. Lifting her head she spoke a little more confidently, but by no means overly confident, just not scared or shy. "I could be useful with the farm animals...I am quite knowledgeable in that area..." After speaking she shrug back down hoping it would catch some type of attention, but then again she was sure there were a lot of members for that. What else could she say? Her jaw muscles tensed. Her eyes glanced back up waiting for the worst possible answer to her wanting to join.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Couple more posts and we'll call it good.

Jefferson had grown accustomed to that quick, regretful glance Adonia performed. Those who sought to join his pack never seemed to fail at it, and he supposed it was understandable. Had Iskata been scarred and monstrous when he had collapsed on their borders, perhaps he would have thought twice about staying--especially after the prior interaction with Deuce. The cyclops' ear twitched; to join a pack was a terrifying, unpredictable experience for some, and he was well aware that his appearance didn't exactly help with the intimidation factor. However, Jefferson had given over a year of his time loyally dedicated to leading that pack, and thus he determined that everyone else would simply have to deal with his attitude and scars in exchange for his work.

Domonick had cut himself off rather quickly, and the Patriarch's green eye fell on him analytically. A slight smirk lifted his scarred lips; it was not difficult to discern the undertones in what was going on there, but Jefferson chose not to comment on it. Hell, he'd have time to embarrass them at some other time, he was sure.

Glancing back to Adonia, he nodded his head. "I won't argue with that," he said, fully willing to give barn chores to someone else more willing. He hated balancing both that and other leadership duties. "Adonia, huh. And why exactly are you wandering around alone in the first place?"

<style type="text/css">
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for it being so short! >.<

Domonick smiled, she was almost the exact opposite of the way he was when he first talked to Jefferson. He didn't know that he was the leader, had he known that he would have been more respectful, instead he treated him like any other person, something that he wouldn't do again.

He thought to himself about what it would be like having someone join the pack, at least Adonia. He would be able to see her more often, instead of having her wander off to some unknown future. For some reason, he felt like protecting her, he felt something tugging towards her, he didn't quite understand why, but it was there. He looked at Jefferson, See, she is willing to work and I can make sure she will." He looked at Adonia and smiled, Besides, if she joins here, I'll be able to toughen her up!"He gave a wink, giving off a slight chuckle. He was half joking of course, if she wanted to get stronger, he had no problem helping her with that.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes watch him with worry, but as his stream of words came in response to her working with the farm life, she smiled. Her tail wagged as well, in a hopeful manner, maybe he would allow her to stay. Her head rose up as she then heard Domonick and his excited rambles. Her brow lowered in an amused manner as she smiled at him. She didn't know he was so keen on her staying. She blushed lightly stifling a giggle but it was unsuccessful. Her eyes looked back to the alpha of the lands. His question. A small gulp came as she looked to the soft new grass beneath her paws.

"My...well...it is a long story, I don't really like to bore others with it...but since you asked..." Her head rose, ears still firmly back, "My father and I were loners to begin with...he was kicked out of his pack for mating a dog..my mother..and well she left us because-well I don't know why, really. My father found a new mate 7 moons ago, and when she conceived, she wasn't happy with me sticking around...so my father wanting to please her I felt it would be best if I left so I don't cause trouble for them..." Her last set of words she looked down. Her body felt hot and cold all of a sudden as if she had done or said something utterly horrible. A lump was seeming to form in her throat. She fought the feelings knowing she would want to cry; she hated crying. To her it was a sign of feeling sorry for oneself- it was what her mother always said. There was nothing to feel sorry about...nothing. She smiled randomly as she looked up trying to play off the hurt, "A good chance to see the world, eh?" She made a small fake laugh.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

All right, you're set to go Smile You'll be titled up soon enough. Welcome! Big Grin

He'd heard much sadder stories--his own being one of them, though Jefferson was not one to play the pity party--but judging by her suddenly heavy stance, as if she was weighed down by memories resurfacing, Adonia had suffered a majority of her short life. She did not know true tragedy yet, and the cyclops could only hope it would stay that way. The less problems in one's life, the better.

Phoenix Valley had become a place for stragglers, and perhaps Adonia was no different. He liked her, however; she was earnest and kind, and the Patriarch oddly trusted Domonick's judgment despite how premature that trust may have been placed. He nodded his head slowly, offering back an approving, small smile. "To see the world would be to go everywhere, but if you wish to stay here, you'll be a little tied down, don't you think?" It was sarcasm, of course, and spoken in a lighter tone than usual. Jefferson had no need for his usual grimness here.

Exhaling a long breath, he continued. "I trust Domonick's judgment, and you seem fine to me. If you want to stay here, I'll allow it. Report to me by dawn tomorrow at the ranch between the two Mirror Lakes and we'll discuss then about what you'll be charged with concerning the barn. I trust Domonick will guide you there." A brief glance at the dark-furred boy, then his green eye shifted back to the girl. "You'll start as a Loas like any other. Prove yourself useful and we'll talk about moving up." His smirk widened somewhat, but the cyclops turned quickly and started away.

"Make yourself at home," he said over his shoulder, and within moments Jefferson was gone.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.